Xmas Gaming Swag!

Psion

Adventurer
Does the Firefly complete Series and Serenity DVDs count?

Other than that, no.

Edit: Not totally true. A few publishers like Adamant and APG kicked a PDF my way. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Turjan

Explorer
I didn't get any (tabletop) gaming stuff, just something for the computer and a mystery puzzle.

But I bought myself the d20 Star Wars RPG and an old AD&D DMG.

Kuld

Explorer
Heroes of Battle, Player's guide to Faerun and a cool T-shirt that has a picture of dice with a caption that reads: Choose your weapon.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I got Mutants and Masterminds, 2nd edition, a nice gift card to my FLGS (where they offer 20% on your birthday... and that's coming up in less than a week), and Call of Cthulhu for the Xbox.

I'm planning on getting SuperMunchkin, Pants Macabre, the latest Fiery Dragon counter CD compilation, and the Thieves' World d20 books with my gift card and birthday money in a few days.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
While my family never would consider buying me D&D gaming material, my sister did surprise me by getting me a copy of Age of Wonders: Masters Collection. I was the perfect gift. This game is a lot of fun, but man is it hard. :]

She also got me a set of ornate bookends with a dragon's head on each one. I took a picture of the bookends, and once I get the camera's software installed on mu new PC (another gift from my family) then you can all give your opinions.

Cheers!

KF72

Talgian

First Post
Well, if I combine my immediate family with presents I got for myself with various gift cards I scored:

Guillotine
Serenity RPG
and Munchkin.

And to think, it's only night #2 of my eight crazy nights!

-Talgian

Imperialus

Explorer
Wow, the Serenity RPG has been popular this year. I got it too.
Also, Arcana Evolved and Castle Zayag vol. 1. Of course now I'm stuck deciding what the next campaign I want to run will be.

Anyhow as far as everything else goes between my birthday (which was the 19th) and Christmas I got:
the complete Calvin and Hobbes collection, a shiny new coffee maker, a DVD recorder, the 50th anniversary edition of Lord of the Rings and a couple of video games, booze, and a future shop gift card.

Voadam

Legend
Closest in gifts was Star Wars Essential Guide to Aliens.

AGP's days of christmas promotion got me A Question of Loyalty: Military Orders and Mindcraft, while the EN store random award got me XRP's Monster Geographica Forests on Monday.

For myself I got pdfs of Tome of Horrors Revised, Monsters of Norrath, Darkness and Dread, and Black Flags Pirates of the Carribean.

Remove ads