• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

XP Levels Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
At this point, I am officially keeping weem's throne warm for him.

He will now post an image dealing with Gary Gygax, Dragons, Unicorns, and Roselyn Sánchez (a HOT Puerto Rican singer). With ninjas.

weem

First Post
Then it will be something unimaginably more awesome than that.

As if all the other stuff I was doing wasn't taking enough time, I am now (well, for the last month or more) working on a new video game! The last month of activity here for me has been replies to this thread - and that won't be changing anytime soon.

The throne is yours - enjoy it ;)

Now while I am here, if you are interested in following our progress on said game (called "Epic Inventor"), here are a few links (it's still early in the process, but I try to keep things updated)...

Twitter: [at]EpicInventor
Facebook: Epic Inventor on Facebook

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Who wants to bet that the first screenshot weem posts gets him 20 people giving him XP?;)

Besides, man, this IS the Internet: your stuff is still out there on the boards, waiting for people to discover them like little landmines of awesome. Especially when a thread gets necroed...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
bewere: this is a sucker bet!

Who wants to bet that the first screenshot weem posts gets him 20 people giving him XP?;)

Besides, man, this IS the Internet: your stuff is still out there on the boards, waiting for people to discover them like little landmines of awesome. Especially when a thread gets necroed...
To any who may be new to en world, it is recommended to not take this bet!

especially since i would most likely be one of the 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads