[YB 2.0] MooCow defeats Vanor

Vanor

First Post
ooc: Last post for me tonight, have to finish this tomorrow.

Vanor once more assumes the tree stance, and flips though the air towards the cow, striking out with both feet

The tree flips with the forest; avoids the efforts of the stone!

MidKnight

First Post
"The Ancient Masters declare that MooCow has the stronger attack this round."

Point MooCow - One Orb MooCow, One Orb Neutral

A single yen appears on the ground in front of MooCow and well as a glowing orb behind it.

OOC: Sorry, I forgot about the yen. No, I DON'T want to know where MooCow is going to put it...:D

Jackal

First Post
MooCow picks up the yen and puts in his precious brass bell with a hold space for yen. He then turns his attention back to the fight and does a forward flip and kicks Vanor in the chest and lands on all fours and knells on his two front legs defending himself for the upcoming attack.

The opal mantis obliterates the mesa; scatters the offensive of the fortress!

edit for code

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Vanor rushes forward and then leaps backwards, kicking the cow between it's hind legs. Then defends himself.

The chopstick leaps within the garden; silences the thrust of the leaf and completely parries the foray of the four winds!

MidKnight

First Post
"The Ancients give the final orb to the udderly :)D) obliterating attack of MooCow."

Point MooCow - Match MooCow

Vanor - This loss has cost you little in standing, but has cost you greatly in pride. You have been defeated by livestock. You are still a White Belt with a 0 win and 1 loss record. Perhaps next time you will be better equipped to 'beat the meat'...

MooCow - Congratulations! You have won your first match. Bessie would be proud! The paths have opened before you. Which way will you choose? The path of the Honored as a Yellow Belt 0 and take on the Signature style of the Mantis (the dojo style would be your choice as there are no Green Belts yet.) Or perhaps the path of the Yen becoming a Copper Sash 0. Or the path of the Yakuza becoming a Thug 0, still taking the Signature Style of the Mantis and choosing your own turf location.

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
MooCow bows to the judges and then to Vanor.

"Thank You for a well fought battle. I know I will see you in my travels again."MooCow turns back to the judges."I will folow the path of the honored. And I will choose the Dojo style of the Fist."

MooCow, a little worn down form the fight and alot hungry, heads back to the meadow to get some lunch.

Last edited:

Remove ads