(YB!) Gerrett the Summoner vs. Irene the Mistwalker (Patch Judging!)

Knight Otu

First Post
The phoenix leaps upon the tower; parts the punch of the rodent!​

Sensing the danger she is in, Irene quickly pulls some green dust from another of her pouches which she tosses upwards to form the impression of fiery wings into which she then jumps. Using her new, if short-lived wings, she glides towards Gerrett in an attempt to strike from above before the dust creating them joins with the mists.

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett this barrage gets down to business and gets busy quickly with his summonings.... he circles his hands about his body and from between his legs he summons from the ground itself a giant horned scorpion....

"Go and take my opponents spirit... and his flesh one shred at a time my pet! torment his soul and bring it to me when you are done!" the summoner calls forth as he sends his pet to do his bidding!

The scorpion shreds the cavern as it torments the reptile; reduces the assailment of the settlement!

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Garrett's luck seems to be holding. His creature does the work it was brought here for and it does it well. This round to Garrett also." Patch says with approval showing in his face for both fighters.

4/6 flags for Garrett
1/6 flags for Irene

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett looks above him at the high clouds rolling over the battle field... an idea hits him as he grins most deviously at his opponent as he raises his hands high in the air and chants softly....

"I call forth the sky to smite my enemy... I call forth the sky to smite my enemy... I call forth the sky to smite my enemy... he speaks as the skies crackle and give the summoner what he was hoping for.. a bolt of lightning falls from the sky onto the battlefield and hopefully it will strike his opponent!

The lightning falls in the midst of the tombs; absorbs the edge of the sands!

Knight Otu

First Post
The southern cross slashes atop the swamp; dodges the onslaught of the wood!​

Irene's staff changes into a bladed cross as she slashes at the summoner, hoping to dodge whatever causes the crackling she hears.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Patch nods again and says, "The Lady has the upper hand this time and wins this round, bub. Better not get too confident."

4/6 flags for Garrett
2/6 flags for Irene​

Knight Otu

First Post
The tiger withers the cliff; fends off the speed of the isle!​

With the staff swiftly changing from a bladed cross into the claws of a tiger, Irene follows up on her success with another slash at great speed, hopefully too fast for Gerrett to successfully summon a defense.

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett barks a short incant and breaks his staff apart as two long rigid blade protrude from there ends... with his now oversize kamas he moves in with his offense!

The kama brutalizes the brush; parts the tempest of the tree! *yen*

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Whoa. Nice moves for both, but Garrett eeks out the win this round. And I'll toss this yen in for him in appreciation of his impressive fighting skills ta boot." Patch comments with a grin.

5/6 flags for Garrett
2/6 flags for Irene​

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett sensing victory at hand and confident or not he moves in for the kill... he twirls his hands once more in a familiar pattern as he re-summons his scorpion for a last push to overcome his opponent this match!

The scorpion demolishes the swamp; silences the push of the lash!

Last edited:

Remove ads