(YB!) Gerrett the Summoner vs. Irene the Mistwalker (Patch Judging!)

Knight Otu

First Post
The chain silences the beach; guards against the push of the sands!​
With a quick motion, Irene attempts to silence Gerrett, her staff transforming into a chain as it flies towards the summoner.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Hmmm..." Patch mutters while thinking. "A chain attack is pretty similar to attacking with a lash. Both were good moves, but Garrett takes the cake for the final time. 6th flag to Garrett, and Match to Garrett!"

"Good fight Irene, and better luck next time. Irene remains a Tier 0 commoner. Garrett advances to Tier 1, gains 5 yen from doing so (in addition to the 1 Yen gained during this fight), and gets to choose his path. Depending on which path he takes, he can learn one of any of the signature styles or locations. Congratulations to Garrett, and good luck to both fighters in the future." Patch finishes up his judging duties, collects his things, and moves on out of sight.

Knight Otu

First Post
Irene nods at the judge and her opponent, and her staff collapses into a red dust that she stores in one of her pouches. From yet another pouch, she takes a small amount of a brownish dust and throws it up as she turns to leave. The dust clings to her, but soon fades into the mists, along with the dirt and blood from the fight.

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett chuckles to himself as he looked to the ruins and the mess they've made on the battlefield and grins...

"mmmm yesss... I have begun my rise to the top of shadow... a defilers path I have chosen and nothing and no one will stand in my way of greatness!" the summoner utters as he turns to lean on his staff as he walks from the battlefield....

Remove ads