• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yesterday was my birthday

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
And I forgot to post a thread about it. I saw SWIII and it was cool. I bought 3 packs of Pirates of the Crimson Coast, and got my butt kicked twice at it (I swear, PotSM hates me!). My mom, dad, and youngest brother made me a leather pouch with $25 in those not-really-gold dollar coins, the ones with Sacajawea on them. It's really cool.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I had a blast on my 18th birthday. The highlight was when I broke my girlfriend's (now wife of 10 years) ribs. It was less fun when she complained about it for the rest of the summer.

I hope you had at least that much fun. ;)

DaveStebbins

First Post
Happy Birthday JQM!

Let's see, 18, that was a while ago for me. When I turned 18 there was this actor guy running for a major public office, it was still legal to drink at 18 in New York (though I didn't) and I think my buddies and I played D&D to celebrate.

Hope your 18th was more memorable than mine, or that your memory is better when you're my age! :D

-Dave

Remove ads