D&D 5E You Can Now Get Minis For The D&D Combat Wheelchair

The combat wheelchair rules designed by Sara Thompson now have miniatures! And part of the proceeds go to charity. The minis were designed by Russ Charles, who sculpted minis for Cats & Catacombs, Dungeons & Doggies, and others. There are four miniatures, each in a combat wheelchair -- human druid, tiffing cleric, dwarf barbarians and elf rogue. They're being produced by Strata Miniatures...

The combat wheelchair rules designed by Sara Thompson now have miniatures! And part of the proceeds go to charity.

combat_wheelchair_minis.jpg

The minis were designed by Russ Charles, who sculpted minis for Cats & Catacombs, Dungeons & Doggies, and others. There are four miniatures, each in a combat wheelchair -- human druid, tiffing cleric, dwarf barbarians and elf rogue. They're being produced by Strata Miniatures, and you can get physical metal or resin minis, or you can get 3D printer files.

A quarter of the proceeds go to the charity Ehlers-Danlos Support UK. So you can get something awesome and do something good at the same time!

So you do not see a obvious problem with locomotion (more than normally with a wheelchair) when you look at the dwarf (I think) miniature?
Dwarf in wheelchair is wielding two axes and still manages to move around.

Wizard manages to point somewhere 150 ft away and make a 40ft diameter fireball appear.

You tell me which one is less realistic.

Gonna check if they deliver to mainland EU or only UK. Found so far that they won't do a bank transfer from my bank. Paypal, VISA, Mastercard and some payment methods that I don't recognize.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads