• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General You thought the Mercer Effect was bad...

I guess harengon was created because WotC would rather new species whose names could be protected by copyright, and they are interested into creatures easy to be placed in kid-friendly titles.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Wotc invest millions to bring new players to the game,
maybe they should make a dedicated training video to DM, how to welcome new players that just see the movie!

otherwise I ask myself, can my session can be as fun and crazy as the movie?
In my experience players bring the crazy.

The main thing that I would want for players who may come with certain expectations after watching the movie is some suggestions and adventures for running a heist session. Keys from the Gold Vault provides that.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
In my experience players bring the crazy.

The main thing that I would want for players who may come with certain expectations after watching the movie is some suggestions and adventures for running a heist session. Keys from the Gold Vault provides that.
From what I've read of that book, the heists in question are far more noble than I would prefer. I'm sure they're good for what you say though.

Remove ads