Your dream DM

Settembrini

First Post
1)Marc W. Miller : out of love
2)Frank Chadwick : out of admiration
3)Kevin Siembieda : out of curiosity, which rules DOES he DM after?
4)Gary Gygax : to tell the circle of eight what I´m thinking of them, and to make Wee Jas the most important church in Greyhawk, canonically

5)RPGPundit : He had a RC campaign up to the Immortality Quests going. I want that too.

and last but not least:

6)Martin Kort: My formative mythical DM, whom I owe everything. Move back to the Capital, Martin!

Sidekick

First Post
Jessica Alba all sin citied up... oh wait DM (not S&M) ;)

hhhmmm

1. My old DM back in NZ Lucas (if you're reading this hi!). 1st ever DM, very good, always rewarding and challenging.
2. Shilsen - his eberron campaign kicks some.
3. RangerWickett - vely interesting modern rules and campaign ideas. I'd be keen
4. P'Kitty. RBDMs don't get any better...
5. Keith Baker. I loves me Eberron & I'd love the opportunity to play in a camapign with the creator - if only to see what his image of the campaign is.

[Edit] HOW oh HOW could I forget the Jonrog1. Definetly on the list as well...

Last edited:

Greg K

Legend
1. Steve Kenson running M&M, Shadowrun, or, assuming he uses the GR Master Class books that he authored, DND.

2. Charles Rice running a d20 Modern Blood and Fist game.

3. Maybe John Wick running L5R or 7th Sea (I actually was able to play in a L5R demo that he ran and it was a lot of fun).

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
1. Dave Arneson - I've loved Blackmoor since the DA1-4 days. Can't get enough... and he's old school. :)

2. Chris Pramas - Because he seems to have many of the same tastes in "flavor" that I do (based on what GR publishes) and he's got great insights and stories (having met him at GAMA a couple of years ago) on the meta-game of D&D and publishing for it.

3. Hal Greenberg - His absence here is missed... and besides, who can take seriously a DM that doesn't like to wear pants? And besides, I go back with Hal (to the dndcommunitycouncil days) as far as I go back with anyone in the gaming community and for that he has a special place in my heart.

4. Larry Elmore - Provided he illustrates all of our games as well as DMing them!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases