D&D 5E Your interpretation of infusions (Artificer)

William Hola

Villager
Good afternoon my fellow halflings,

For all of you out there who own the new Eberron: Rising From The Last War, I was wondering what your take is on the artificer's infusions?

I can not tell whether a 2nd level artificer can have four items infused at a time, all with different infusions (doing two per long rest) OR if they can have two items infused at a time with four known.

Thank you in advance for all you who can share your infinite wisdom with me 😄!

Edit: Grammar

William Hola

Villager
Okay, thank you @Salthorae! I was really confused after reading the section.

Just FYI, the sections that led to my confusion:
1. "Your infusion remains in an item indefinitely, but when you die, the infusion vanishes after a number of days have passed equal to your Intelligence modifier (minimum of 1 day). The infusion also vanishes if you give up your knowledge of the infusion for another one."
2. "You can infuse more than one nonmagical object at the end of a long rest; the maximum number of objects appears in the Infused Items column of the Artificer table."

The first section made me believe that the only way for an infusion to be removed was if I died or learned a new infusion.
I originally interpreted the second section as "You can infuse [blank] number of items per long rest."

Remove ads