• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zartain Vs Kerall (Darkwolf Judging)

Zappo

Explorer
A man in a plain white kimono and wearing a battered old yellow belt approaches. "Greetings! I am Kerall. Are you willing to fight me, even though I am one tier above you?"

Aragorn

First Post
Greetings Kerall, I am willing to fight you, but know that

I find your spouse to be awful, your country to be infectious, and your blocking to be sloppy.

Ooc-: I seek a three flag speed strategy with judge gen moves if I win insults

Zappo

Explorer
"Before we fight, I want you to know that..."

I find your puppy and your presence to be like unto a tart, your stable to be nightmarish, and your ninjitsu to be ignorant.

OoC:
Haven't posted my stats yet...

Kerall, Yellow Belt 1 (9-13)
Sig style: Manta Ray
Dojo style: Northstar
Fist of Fury
Item: Kerall's Kama (style: Kama)
Yen: 3

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Zartain wins insults!

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the fountain south of the Snowy Wastes on the dawn of the raven.

Zartain
<MeowthBot> 1: The ki-rin burns the caves; shields against the speed of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 2: The falcon cuts the marsh; grasps the slash of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 3: The silver thorn quells the madlands; reduces the tempest of the moon!
<MeowthBot> 4: The lotus blossom leaps over the dungeon; silences the thrust of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom vanquishes the tundra; appears on top of the push of the invisible blade!

Kerall
<MeowthBot> 1: The fox severs the volcano; averts the speed of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 2: The jaguar shouts above the badlands; wards off the touch of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 3: The mantis dodges close to the island as it sings from the Jade Gate; dodges the drive of the root!
<MeowthBot> 4: The owl falls atop the savanna; removes the aggression of the root!
<MeowthBot> 5: The falcon shatters the forest; fends off the storm of the lava!

Aragorn

First Post
Zartain opts for the style of the lotus blossom to get the jump on Kerall

The lotus blossom vanquishes the tundra; appears on top of the push of the invisible blade

Darkwolf

First Post
I remember that there was a phrase back in the 60's called 'Flower power!'...well, its true here also!

Point Zartain!
1 flag Zartain; 0 flags Kerall

Aragorn

First Post
Zartain feeling confident following his good first round moves forward to be a thorn in Kerall's side

The silver thorn quells the madlands; reduces the tempest of the moon!

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall, seeing that his opponent is using the thorn style, uses the falcon to shatter thorn, bush, grove, and everything around it!

The falcon shatters the forest; fends off the storm of the lava!

Fist of Fury: The jaguar shouts above the badlands; wards off the touch of the fortress!

Remove ads