• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zday in Sunnybright

Mithran

First Post
Max looks around the front office for a few moments "Alright we need to check this place for any place a zombie, or one of us could get through."

Max starts to look around for such possible entry places then decides to check whether they have running water or not and wanders into the nearest bathroom. Hearing Caitlin in the bathroom Max waits for her to be done then knocks on the door "Anything I can get you?"

LogicsFate

First Post
Chip barely stops himself from dry heaving as he hears Caitlin.

looking out the window "It looks like if we're fast enough we can get outta here before we get stuck"

Given some time to recover and think he will start exploring the closest rooms.

"the hell?" looking at the lack of people

OOC when you said Zombie corpse did you mean dead zombie? What killed it?

Nephtys

First Post
"I'm fine," Caitlin answers Max. "Sorry about this, it's all just so... Sorry, I'm fine." :):):):)ing great, letting the boys see you weak. :):):):), I may literally be the last living woman on Earth and they are under just as much pressure as I am. Desperate men... are not men you should show weakness to, stupid bitch.

Mithran

First Post
"You don't sound fine, but I'll take your word for it. Just yell if you need anything, paper towels, food... young musician kid to hit on you..." That's it try and lighten the mood maybe that will help some of them, I have to go get working though or I think I'll feel about like she does.

Candide

First Post
At max's mentioning of "young musician kid..." Constantine chuckles. He looks over to Caitlin, "you sure you're okay? You look as white as a ghost."

Captain Tagon

First Post
"If you need anything Caitlin, we are here for you." Alyx indicates Chip with a nod of his head. "Even the jock. We're all in this together. For better or for worse."

Nephtys

First Post
Caitlin washes herself, trying to get rid of the foul taste in her mouth. With her make up washed off she looks younger and more vulnerable. She smiles weakly at the men, "Really, I'm fine. I'd have thought I'd be used to :):):):) like this..." "You're right, we're all in this together, and I sure as hell won't be slowing us down. Just give me a moment to put my face back on and I'll be fine. Is the building secure?"

Mithran

First Post
"Not yet, I was actually just going to check on you, not start a party... I better get back to work" Max walks off and begins checking the police station rifle in hand.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads