ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST in legacy character builder

hirou

Explorer
I'm lazily updating the original .part file, work-in-progress can be found here (loose files starting with Zeitgeist_). So far weapons were updated with new content from Extended Player's Guide (all firearms except shotgun have Accurate trait, which add +1 to attack roll), Theme powers (5/10th level) for Docker and Spirit Medium were added, Expertise and some feats were updated with errata. I got a hang of coding XML, so full 2.0 version should be available soon.

I want to add Srasama to the list of deities, which lead me to the question of her domains. Which would be most appropriate? I'm thinking life-love-death prior to Malice and life-love-revenge in present time.

Shimrath

Explorer
Was this project ever finished or updated? Looking for some paragon paths, as the players just hit level 11. . .

Thanks,
Shimrath.

Siberys

Adventurer
I hand-updated the old CBLoader files to include everything in the player’s guide, though it includes some houserules. You can PM me if you’re interested.

Sorry, the paragon paths came around a year into the campaign (and were later put into the Extended Player's Guide), so whoever was doing this never had access to them.

Remove ads