B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

Bobitron

Explorer
Bront said:
It's a 32 point buy, you only spent 28.

Hey, thanks. I reviewed the thread but missed that and a starting level decision. In the intro he said 1-2 level. I went with first, easy enough to update.

Bront

The man with the probe
Bobitron said:
Hey, thanks. I reviewed the thread but missed that and a starting level decision. In the intro he said 1-2 level. I went with first, easy enough to update.
NP. It was entirely possable you also did that intentionaly.

Seeten

First Post
zantriel said:
Ok, I’m all for the smart football captain character. I gave the wise cracking, horror movie fan idea a little thought, then realized I would be playing one of my friends, lol.
Here is what I was thinking for some character interaction. I am dating the Cheerleader, but we are having problems (possible reasons: they are going to different colleges after high school, or he drinks too much, or he is still friends with his old GF, or we can come up with something else al together.) My old GF ****** ends up at the party, this makes thing worst. I have been friends with ****** since childhood, we have come out to this cabin many time through out the years to go hunting, in fact back several years ago I was shot in a hunting accident and ***** carried me back to the truck and drove me to the hospital. (****** says it was someone else who shot me, could be true, or could have been the first sign of trouble.) Has always thought of ****** as a little sister, my mom use to watch her when we were kids, and we grew up together. And just like a big brother I don’t like the guy she is seeing.

We don’t have to use this; it was just something I thought up. Could be a jumping point.

Is this a party we are going to? I was under the impression it was like, a "Week of Vacation at old McMurtry's Cabin" sort of camping/drunk/sexathon time with friends sort of thing?

zantriel

First Post
There is going to be beer, so it’s a party, lol. Well a get together at least.
Like I said this is a possible background, a starting point for every one. We can change it add to it or drop it all together. I just thought I would get the ball rolling.

Bront

The man with the probe
Seeten said:
Is this a party we are going to? I was under the impression it was like, a "Week of Vacation at old McMurtry's Cabin" sort of camping/drunk/sexathon time with friends sort of thing?

It's both. :D

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi all,

I've changed my direction a little, Meat didn't have a blown knee but instead suffered from Guillain Barre's syndrome, a virus that attacks the nervous system resulting in short term paralysis. In Meat's case short term was 9 months. He lost all muscle tone and had to relearn to walk. During his time in hospital Meat had a lot of time to think about how much he had lost, it didn't take him long to work out that instead of moaning he should be spending his time learning and looking forward. He realised how shallow he had been and swore he would rectify things as soon as he was able. His friends started noticing the change and soon it was only his girlfriend who would regularly visit. He was alive after all and even if he never walked again he could still contribute meaningfully to society. Meat got audiotapes to listen to while in hospital. He watched the history, national geographic, how to, discovery and computer channels. When he had some movement in his arms he would voraciously read. Meat has recently been released from hospital. He still sometimes suffers from dizzy spells and is occasionally shaky on his legs. A marathon runner he is not (in fact a light jog would be about all he could manage at the moment).

I intend on taking a level of strong or fast to represent his time as a jock before switching over to dedicated (1 level) to reflect the time he spent 'growing' in hospital.

Cheers

Daz

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi again,

Thought I'd try and get a handle on what we have going on here at the moment. I've just done a quick scan of the thread so apologies if I've screwed anything up but this is how I read it.

Meat (Anthony Cowan): Strong (or fast) 1/Dedicated 1
-ex-jock, now socially conscious, thinks his friends are a little shallow, is trying to broaden his girlfriend, Muffy's, mind. Has only recently met the punk, not sure of his motives. Is recovering from debilitating virus, is very weak still (D20Dazza)

Muffy: Charismatic
-Prom Queen, cheerleader, models, doing a liberal arts degree, dating Meat who she is finding a little irritating, she thinks he is too deep now but she still feels sorry for him and is having a hard time trying to work out how to break it off without appearing to be a bitch, the dirty weekend away is the last chance for their relationship as far as she is concerned. (Goddess FallenAngel)

Stephanie: Charismatic
-aspiring model, very sexy and a little shallow. Quote: "No, seriously. You look good in that! You are just a nose-job away from being really cute." (Bobitron)

Brian: Fast or Fast/Tough
-oddball military drummer, friends with Meat and Jonny through football, has jammed with punk rocker, looks like the only unattached one has a habit of changing girlfriends regularly(Bront)

Jonny Snow: ?
-smart football captain, dating Seeten's PC, used to date Muffy, doesn't believe in the supernatural (Zantriel)

?: ?
-punk rocker, currently with Stephanie (Taitzu52)

Brittany Johnson: Fast
-cheerleader, athletic, ditzy, not stupid, taking dilettante as class (Seeten)

So that makes 3 girls and 4 boys. Is the above close enough to be a role call? Let me know if there are edits that should be made. Is everyone still in?

Cheers

Daz

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Brian. That's a good name. Probably fast, maybe fast and tough.

I'm thinking of being a football guy too (Maybe Cornerback or Lineback) so I know Meat and the Football captain, and the drummer lets me know the punk rocker. I was thinking as an odd shtick, maybe he'd always have a different NPC gal that always was leaving as the rest of the PCs showed up. No realy good explanation of how he got her, what he was doing, or why she's leaving. Could be funny. Or we can find him a GF, or he's unattached. Whatever works.

An odd thought, Maybe Stephanie think the punk rocker is actualy got enough tallent to make it big, so she's attached to him in hoping of propelling her career by getting extra visability. Seems shallow enough.

Remove ads