Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
A trip provokes an AoO if you don't have the feat. The weapon doesn't make any differens in this case.
So Kallithyia could still hold her great sword and try to trip someone? (and if she fails she could be tripped sword in all?)

If so that’s what I thought happened. (Minus the no AoO with a weapon that gives a bonus to a trip attack.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
So Kallithyia could still hold her great sword and try to trip someone? (and if she fails she could be tripped sword in all?)

If so that’s what I thought happened. (Minus the no AoO with a weapon that gives a bonus to a trip attack.)
Yes.

And Suuuuree... ;)

And only weapon that actualy gives you a bonus to trip is the Spiked Chain.

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
You shouldn’t laugh… His lack of posting has me considering bed… Which means little to no progress for you tonight. ;)

Well I wasn't expecting any progress today in DI (I've had plenty to do in several other games though), considering he said he was going to finish his assignment today. :cool:

Guess it's taking a little longer than he thought though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well I wasn't expecting any progress today in DI (I've had plenty to do in several other games though), considering he said he was going to finish his assignment today. :cool:

Guess it's taking a little longer than he thought though.
Nope, this is exactly how long I thought it would take ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Nope, this is exactly how long I thought it would take ;)
Hey, get your work done. Don't hurry on my account. :)

I assume I didn't go to far with Louteah and Zythryd in my post since you didn't tell me to change it? :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Hey, get your work done. Don't hurry on my account. :)

I assume I didn't go to far with Louteah and Zythryd in my post since you didn't tell me to change it? :)
That's right--you're fine :)

I just need to gather a bit more data and then make graphs.

Remove ads