[LPF] Daggers at Midnight

perrinmiller

Adventurer
A continuation of a Living Pathfinder adventure, set in the vicinity of Venza for 4-5 characters of at least 3rd level.

Judge: GlassEye?
DM: Perrinmiller

Heroes:
Mowgli: Pari Kalikasan, Male Gnome Druid-3/Fighter-2
Mfloyd3: Garnet Sharnhearth, Female Dwarf Fighter-4
Scott DeWar: Heinrich Schreiberson, Human Male Wizard-4
Sunshadow21: Ausk the Crusher, Male Half-orc Oracle-3/Barbarian-1
Shayuri: Maia, Female Aasimar Oracle-4

[sblock=XP]Pari started at 6232XP; 10346 on 6 Oct (Reached level 5); 12972 on 5 Jan 2012
Garnet started at 4146XP; 6879 (Reached Level 4 on 6 Oct); 8903 on 5 Jan 2012
Heinrich started at 4146XP; 6879 (Reached Level 4 on 6 Oct); 7429 on 30 Oct 2011 (last post)
Ausk started at 4001XP; 6734 (Reached Level 4 on 6 Oct); 8758 on 5 Jan 2012
Maia started at 3581XP; 6314 (Reached Level 4 on 6 Oct); 8338 on 5 Jan 2012

Clock Starts on 26 Jun 2011, ends on 5 Jan 2012 (194 days)

Enc6: 3140XP (628 each)
Enc7: 2800XP (560 each) on 6 Oct
Enc8: 200XP (50 each)

[/sblock][sblock=Treasury]+1 Longspear (2305gp) -> Garnet
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (40 charges) (40x15=600gp) -> Maia
45.5gp
25ft ladder (weighs 50 lbs) (.5gp)
Sub-total = 2951gp (590.2 each) This is each share to buy-in or out from party's shared items.

Enc6: MWK Comp Longbow (+4Str)(800gp), MWK Glaive(308gp), 40 Arrows(2gp), Studded Leather(175gp), 1 gem (300gp), MWK Comp Longbow (+1Str)(s)(500gp), Greatsword (s)(50gp), MWK Studded Leather (s)(175gp), MWK Scimitar (s)(315gp), Hide armor (s)(15gp), 10xJavelin (s)(10gp), Spell Component Pouch (5gp), MWK Greataxe (s)(320gp), MWK Banded armor (s)(400gp), Spell Component Pouch (5gp), Silver Holy Symbol (25gp), 4xChain Shirts (s)(400gp), 4xLt Wood Shields (s)(12gp), 4xLongswords (s)(60gp), 4xLongbows (s)(300gp), 120 Arrows (s)(6gp), 172gp => Total is 3555gp

Enc7: MWK Greatsword(350gp), 4xMWK Rapiers(1280gp), 4xLT Crossbows(140gp) => Total is 1770gp

Total = 5325gp (1065 each) (-393.47gp for Maia, Pari, Garnet to buy-out Ausk and Heinrich)

Pari; 1065gp + (132days x 25gp = 3300gp) + (92days x 31gp = 2852gp) -393.47gp = 6823.53gp
Garnet; 1065gp + (102days x 17gp = 1734gp) + (92days x 25gp = 2300gp) -393.47gp = 4705.53gp
Maia; 1065gp + (102days x 17gp = 1734gp) + (92days x 25gp = 2300gp) -393.47gp = 4705.53gp
Ausk; 1065gp + (102days x 17gp = 1734gp) + (92days x 25gp = 2300gp) + 590.2gp = 5689.2gp
Heinrich; 1065gp + (102days x 17gp = 1734gp) + (25days x 25gp = 625gp) + 590.2gp = 4014.2gp
[/sblock][sblock=Adventure Rules]* I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. So in combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

* Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players. The DM will use his own purple dice at home or an on-line random number generator.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post

* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so immediately. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

* All characters need an appropriate character picture, head-shot preferably, for token on the tactical grids. Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet will be required in every IC post.[/sblock]

Marching Order:
SnFAEnc7Map00A-1.jpg

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
After lunch, the day after your battle with Narissa and the Githyanki, you are all meeting together as you finish shopping and training. It is a typical day and the you are mingling within the crowds of merchants and shoppers filling the streets of the plaza and open air market.

Before you stands the decorative statue that you have decided to use as the landmark for your rendezvous before returning to the Chapter House.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Garnet strides up to the statue, resplendant in her new plate mail. It is a good fit, she muses, but will take some getting used to.

She absently runs her hand along her shoulder, barely concealing a shudder as she recalls the agonizing strike after strike she took from the demon-woman. How is it, she reflects, that she can at once feel swathed in metal and naked?

OOC: PM, you've got Garnet listed as Fighter-4 above, but she's 3rd level (pending approval). Just a minor nitpick.

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Ausk arrives, wearing a new chain shirt and a new spear. While it isn't the armor he would have like to get, he hopes it is enough to get him through to when he could get what he wanted.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich arrives with a new backpack and a look of deturmination. from his side is a well made crossbow.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari comes riding up as the group collects itself. His warhammer and shield have been replaced by a massive (for a Gnome) maul, his scythe seems to have grown additional leaves, flowers and thorns on it's haft, and there's a gorgeous darkwood longbow slung across his back.

"Everyone ready, then?" he asks as he slings himself down from the saddle. "Where's Maia?"

mfloyd3

Explorer
"We've not yet seen her," replies Garnet. The dwarf looks admiringly at the huge maul on Pari's back. "'Tis a fine hammer," she adds.

Shayuri

First Post
As if on cue, the gold-haired girl came running up at that point, looking much the same as usual, though she has a disc of silvery metal on her arm now.

"Sorry!" she called. "I was asleep! I saw such amazing things!"

Her gait is still a bit awkward, but not as badly as it has been. She must be slowly acclimatizing herself to whatever it was that had been slowing her down.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
You are meeting off to the side, out of the main stream of people going about their business in the plaza. From the look of things, the square makes a popular landmark that people use to set up meetings or simply orient themselves within this part of the city.

A ragged street urchin runs up to you, clutching a piece of parchment in one hand.
"Hullo there, you," he says, pointing to Pari. "A man gave me four silver coins to give this to you. He said you'd give me four more after." He presses the parchment into Paris's hand, eying his belt pouch as he waits expectantly for his payment.

The parchment reads:
I'm surprised you'd show up around here again, Madarius. If you keep flaunting your face around town, it's only a matter of time before Krell or Cassatta decides to smash it in. Gods, I'd have half a mind to do that myself if we didn't make such a good team. I'm willing to forgive your last double cross if you see fit to meet me in the alley behind the Blue Ox just before sundown tomorrow.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari reads the note carefully before handing it to Garnet and turning back to the boy. "And you shall have your silver, lad, but we'll need you to answer a few questions about this man first. Are you sure he meant the note for me? How did he describe the person to whom you were to deliver it? Also, what did he look like, where were you when he gave you your instructions and how long ago was this?"

Remove ads