[LPF] Daggers at Midnight

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The boy takes the opportunity to scoot off into the crowd with his money, lost from view in a few moments.

Stefos.jpg

Heinrich doesn't see anyone matching the street urchin's description.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Ausk will step into the grocer's and inquire about the man. You notice as he walks off that the limp doesn't seem to be slowing him down any more.l

[sblock=Ausk's mini stats]
Ausk
Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 34 Current: 34
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +3

Current Weapon:
Notable Effects:

Spells Remaining: 1st Level 5/5[/sblock]

Last edited:

mfloyd3

Explorer
"This could be trouble for you," observes Garnet to Pari. "If this man's friends make the same mistake. We could go to this meeting with ye, try to straighten things out."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Aye, that would be most appreciated. I'm not sure what's going on here, but it seems this is something I should clear up lest it continue to hound me."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ausk has to go inside to find the grocer and it soon becomes readily apparent that unless the man was inside, the owner would not have seen him. This is confirmed by the proprietor.

Whoever this person is, it doesn't look like he stuck around.

GM: Now what are you going to do?

Shayuri

First Post
Maia comes over and rejoins the others from where she'd been gazing forlornly after the retreating boy, wondering why he would flee before letting her heal his sick family. Perhaps he didn't trust her?

She was starting to realize that many people assumed other people were being dishonest until it was thoroughly shown not to be. It struck her as terribly sad.

"Yes," Maia agrees with Garnet. "We must be prepared if she comes again."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Perhaps you will see young one again and can help him with trust? for now, yes to das Vader Priester we should go.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
After a relatively short walk, you return to the Chapterhouse. Father Kedric is expecting you and the boy acolyte ushers you into a study that is perhaps the Padre's office.

SirKedric.jpg

Jael greets you and bids you to take a seat, "I was able to translate a few of the dispatches. These revealed some very important information that you need to deal with today."

"The Githyanki woman Zarneve was the one who arranged for payment for the assassination of Sir Roderic and the capture of the holy sword on behalf of the fiend Narissa. She brokered the deal with some goblin tribe lead by someone named Arzethel. 'Arzethel' is not a goblin name and but rather an Infernal one. I am not sure what that means, but it does not sound good."

"It appears that final payment of services was to be delivered to this Arzethel at the abandoned cathedral tonight, just before midnight."

Though he doesn't ask or say anything about it, you can just tell that he is expecting you to deal with this problem.

Remove ads