[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar walks outside and motions to Baern to follow him.

Once outside, he says, "The barkeep seems to think we just need to watch the drugged pedestrians and they will lead us to or from the drug distributors. I thought your hunter's eye could help us spot our prey."

And with that, Nyar starts watching the foot traffic around the Fallen.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Ah, your bears will have to wait outside lady. They're scaring the customers, what few paying ones there are." the barkeep says to Christina. "And yes, we have food. Boiled rat at three copper, boiled dog at six copper, or boiled chicken at three silvers."

johnmeier1

Explorer
The ranger nods at Nyar and ducks outside. He keeps his eyes open as they move about the ruined area. Though in an urban setting, he tries to see the shambling addicts as migrating birds, discerning patterns in their meandering.

OOC: My passive perception is 23, let me know if I need to roll KarinsDad

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: My passive perception is 23, let me know if I need to roll KarinsDad

Baern notices two people in the tavern that might be addicted instead of drunk. The main clue being that they don't have drinks in front of them, but their heads are on the tables. Going outside, he doesn't notice anyone right away, but he seems to remember seeing a few people in the distance when the team first entered Fallen who appeared to be a bit unsteady. It shouldn't be too hard to spot someone like that again if the group were to head further into Fallen.

Luinnar

First Post
"Ah, your bears will have to wait outside lady. They're scaring the customers, what few paying ones there are." the barkeep says to Christina. "And yes, we have food. Boiled rat at three copper, boiled dog at six copper, or boiled chicken at three silvers."
Do you have anything bigger to eat? Boiled dire wolf maybe? She asks seriously. 'cause boiled rat and dog and chicken don't fill you up like dire wolf does.

Oh and the bear is my brother! she says happily. Don't worry, he won't hurt you, unless you attack us. Oh and he hates people who have that nasty drug stuff, what was it again? Rapsodie, that was it! So if any of you are taking it you better scram or we will bite you. Grr! she shouts bearing her teeth.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"C'mon little one. We're going. You'll just make people hate you." rumbles Cairn as he heads out, gently pulling Christina after him. The voice is strangely clear of the usual rumbling.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
With Christina's outburst, more people are starting to pay attention to the group. Many of the facial expressions are serious looking, but it's hard to glean anything in the dark tavern though. Some people are ignoring the group and a few are still "in their mugs", oblivious to the world. Nobody does anything unusual though.

Luinnar

First Post
"C'mon little one. We're going. You'll just make people hate you." rumbles Cairn as he heads out, gently pulling Christina after him. The voice is strangely clear of the usual rumbling.
Boy adventurerering sure is hard! Christina says exiting the tavern with the bears. I thought it was all about killing kobolds for treasure and rats in people basement and stuff. We need to find clues and everything!

Maybe there is some in some garbage! she says, looking for the tavern's garbage and rooting through it.

OOC: Looking through garbage for clues, perception = 31

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Christina heads to the back of the tavern and starts looking through a trash heap. She doesn't find anything that interests her, but Pooh sure is interested in the trash heap. He seems to find a lot of non-edible items that he wolfs down. He likes this place.

Luinnar

First Post
Ohh, lots of bits and bobs! Christina says, looking through the trash. Maybe we should hide out here and follow people to find that drug stuff. What do you think Pooh?

OOC: Does the trash pile have a good view of the tavern doors?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases