[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar leans around the corner of the building and waves Christina to come on over.

OOC: I think we're going deeper into the area to follow the drugged persons trail.

FourMonos

First Post
If everyone is okay with proceeding, the group moves deeper into the area toward the source of dream lotus corruption.

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
The group heads further into Fallen. The view doesn't get any better, the further they go in. It's still a depressing and rundown place. After about an hour, Baern spots a goblin acting a bit erratically who might be doing Rhapsody. But, such a large group following the goblin will surely tip him off.

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar holds back, "What do you think Baern, think you can follow him without being seen? We can wait back here."

He looks around the dismal ruins, "But be careful, assume everything is a trap."

Luinnar

First Post
I'm not very good at sneaking around. Christina says in a conspiratorially whisper. I just hit things I see. Pooh does the same thing too but Rabberta can't 'cause shes dead. she says.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Stealthy people follow the goblin, we follow stealthy people. We take them out of traps. Go."

Remove ads