[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
Um, I'll go! Christina whispers. I'll follow the goblin thing.

You two stay here and protect the adventurerers! she says to the bears. They look all helpless and everything since they can't fly anymore.

If I don't come back soon send a bear after me. She says turning to the party. If that bear does not come back send another one. And, um, if we don't come back after that you should run very fast!

Don't worry too much about me, I have Tigger with me! she says, patting her pockets and producing a toad. She shoves it into a pocket and follows the goblin, semi-stealthily.

OOC: Staying far away from the goblin and using my high perception to keep track of him, rather than relying on stealth alone.

Passive perception=21

Stealth=16

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cairn makes two gestures he learned among humans. One, he raises his shoulders in a shrug as the girl slips away.

Two, he points a finger to his head and makes a circle with it pointing after her.

But he follows her from some fifty feet.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
As Cristina follows the strange goblin, the rest of the team follows Cristina. It doesn't take long for the goblin to come to a good sized building, at least 80 feet long. Unlike a few of its neighboring buildings, this one seems in decent repair. The goblin goes up to the building, talks to someone for a moment, the door opens, he enters, and the door shuts behind him. It appears that the first floor windows are boarded up.

Luinnar

First Post
Oh hiyas! Christina whispers waving at the party. The goblin went in there, she says pointing to the building. Should I break the door down or does someone want to try some, um, diplomacticy I think it is called?

Neurotic

"Or we can capture the next one that comes and learn whatever needs to be said to get in. I can go in first, take a dose of the abomination and wait out for the next one. We take out the guards and hold the door long enough for the rest to enter. Or I can serve as a guard to one of you representing someone important. We alredy used that one and ended up learning to fly."

Cairn finishes with equal measure of humor and discomfort at the thought of being totally separated from Eberron's body.

johnmeier1

Explorer
No, Cairn, there is no reason for you to touch the stuff. I know bluff is not our thing, so I say we circle around to get the lay of the land. Then either break and enter or enter and break. Baern chuckles also melancholy and mirthy.

Luinnar

First Post
Oh, a back door! Christina says excitedly. I'll find it! she says, sneaking to the building and trying to find another way inside.

Neurotic

"The drug cannot affect me. Eberron refuses it. No danger there. Thank you for your concern. Let's find those doors. And make sure it's not some legal trader and the drunk was looking for the job before we burst in."

KarinsDad

Adventurer
The group finds a back door, similar to the "front door". There are windows in the back as well, but fewer of them. The few first floor windows back here are boarded up as well.

Remove ads