[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
The second floor windows are not boarded up. They are shuttered, but they shouldn't be too hard to open. The tough part is that the building does not have any easy way to climb it. The walls are relatively flat with no visible handholds. Possible to climb for an expert climber, but not easy.

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar contemplates this for a second before pointing his wand at the door.

The words "Kick Me" form transiently on its surface.

Then he does a bow, moving out of Cairn's way.

Luinnar

First Post
While the party is busy dealing with the door, Christina has other plans. Pooh, you stand up and put your paws on the wall under a window and I'll climb on your shoulders and see if I can get one of those window things open. she says.

OOC: I'm not sure if the action would require a skill check or not.

Bears are 5.6 to 9.2 ft (so Pooh would be close to the maximum) and Christina is 5 foot 2 inches, so they should be able to reach the window.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Christina climbs up on Pooh, but sees that she is still quite a bit short of the second floor windows.

The windows are about 18 feet off the ground, but Christina is only able to reach into the 3rd square, not the 4th standing on Pooh.

Luinnar

First Post
Um, maybe somebody can get on my shoulders. Christina says trying to reach the window. If not just break down that door. Smashing is fun too!

Remove ads