Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I hope it was Sword. That would be cool to have them in this.

It would also go well with
the remains of the Kree body Coulson discovered

At least I think that's what it was. If I'm right, more than likely it will tie into
the Guardians of the Galaxy movie

JRRNeiklot

First Post
I sill admit I was a little angry at the killing of the guards who were only doing their jobs especailly since they have technology like the night night gun that just stuns. Why were those men lives worth less than Skye's.

They were men who wouldn't let someone in in a medical emergency. But then, I guess I'm evil because I'd murder half the planet to save my daughter.

I sometimes am aghast when I realize that Elan logic holds true.

"Yea, people I know the name of aren't dieing"

[sblock=other comic info] I heard Sword was off limits as an X men tie in, but it could be armor... I would love to see all three used in the show if possible though...[/sblock]

Elf Witch

First Post
They were men who wouldn't let someone in in a medical emergency. But then, I guess I'm evil because I'd murder half the planet to save my daughter.

The guards had no proof that there was a medical emergency it could have been a ploy to get into the base. Faking needing help is one of the oldest tactics in the book.

I would do the same for my son that is human nature but does change the fact that those men didn't deserve to die.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

I'm no ethical expert, but I think mass genocide definitely qualifies as evil!

Remove ads