2022 Fantasy Football Americano

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Greetings,

Lets see those drafts. Here is my first one I was 9 out of 10 .5PPR scoring. (yeah week 7 is going to hurt....)
1662128091356.png

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I am drafting for my main league in person the night the football season kicks off (next Thursday). Kind of a tradition.

payn

Got my auction draft this afternoon. Cant wait for Football Americano to begin!!

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Got my auction draft this afternoon. Cant wait for Football Americano to begin!!

It already did. Last night's game (Utah/Florida) was insanely good.

The perfect aperitif for this coming week when the professionals take the field. Well, the better-paid professionals.

R_J_K75

Legend
Anyone know what the point spread and the over/under for Thursdays game is? I saw it somewhere last week but didnt pay attention because Im sure it'll change again before the game. I looked just now and can't find it. Might be on the 6'oclock news.

R_J_K75

Legend
Bills crushed the Titans 41-7, pulled their starters in the 3rd qtr. This is a good article. Miami is looking good and we play them next week, the outcome of that game will say a lot. Josh Allen needs to stop running.

Im not buying into all the hype after losing 4 Super Bowls....In a row..."Yes Randal, in a row". Anyhow, I went to the grocery store Monday about 1PM EST and I didnt see one person without a Bills shirt on or a car without a sticker on it. Win or lose, the Bills and Sabres Buffalo teams have a very loyal following.

payn

Bills crushed the Titans 41-7, pulled their starters in the 3rd qtr. This is a good article. Miami is looking good and we play them next week, the outcome of that game will say a lot. Josh Allen needs to stop running.

Im not buying into all the hype after losing 4 Super Bowls....In a row..."Yes Randal, in a row". Anyhow, I went to the grocery store Monday about 1PM EST and I didnt see one person without a Bills shirt on or a car without a sticker on it. Win or lose, the Bills and Sabres Buffalo teams have a very loyal following.
On the other hand, we have Monday Night Kirk as our QB...............

Remove ads