(3.X D&D/d20) Recruiting: The First (Now OOC)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ark's profile says he hasn't been on since the 21st of December. [optimism]That could be because of the holidays so I wouldn't give up just yet.[/optimism]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
True wish I knew another topic to post IC to keep the dialog going. :)

Oh well, will keep my eyes out for Ark.

HM

Arkhandus

First Post
Apologies for the unanounced hiatus, folks!

Yeah, I wound up busier than expected around the holidays and afterward, been out of the house more than usual and spending much much more time than usual on playing video games while home instead of my usual computer activities. :erm:

Bought several used games and a few new ones around Christmas time and the day after, which kept me preoccupied. Kept meaning to get back online and resume posting on the 27th or 28th, then later that week, but never got around to it. Psychonauts, Legacy of Kain: Defiance, Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Little Big Planet (PSP), Tenchu: Shadow Assassins, Legend of Kage 2, and Final Fantasy III (DS) have eaten up my free-time lately and made me a video-game zombie. :heh: Now I've just about finished three of those, and will force myself to leave the others alone for awhile.

Normal posting will resume this week! Sorry again for the delay!

GlassEye

Adventurer
I believe it was our intent to return to the camp instead of continue further. Feel free to jump in and correct me if I'm wrong about that, guys.

Willette

First Post
I am still around indeed! After the no post holidays i wasn't sure if you'd be coming back :p After coming back from holidays i had some medical :):):):) and school is revving up again so i was pretty busy with that but yeah good to go now that its back on.

Remove ads