• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A theory on "morbiczer" and the "Races and Classes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lackhand

First Post
a "plant" is a member of a live audience for a show that has been placed there by the cast of the show so as to assist during audience participation.

They know what's going to happen, what sort of behavior is expected of them, and so they're not "real" audience members: they're in on the act, colluders with the performers.

Nobody is seriously accusing you of being one, though :)

elrobey

First Post
My dad used to work in an industrial complex (aka a "plant") that was in a parklike setting with lots of trees. One day my mom drove me and my little sister by the complex and I told my little sister "that's the plant where Daddy works". She was probably about five at the time. She looked astonished. "Daddy works in a PLANT?!" As if Daddy was a Keebler Elf or something.

helium3

First Post
Sir Sebastian Hardin said:
On the other hand, the lack of response from wizards makes me think.

Uh. Because it's Thanksgiving weekend here in the States and none of them have even gone to work since the first post?

helium3 said:
Uh. Because it's Thanksgiving weekend here in the States and none of them have even gone to work since the first post?

Point-Taken. I forgot about it since we wait until Chrismas to eat turkey, here in Peru.

They should have access to internet, though.
But maybe they have to go to a meeting before any decisions are made.

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
Sir Sebastian Hardin said:
Point-Taken. I forgot about it since we wait until Chrismas to eat turkey, here in Peru.

They should have access to internet, though.
But maybe they have to go to a meeting before any decisions are made.
We Canucks had our Thanksgiving a month ago. Americans need to get with the program. The program being, of course, buying enough Hallowe'en candy to keep you going until Christmas. :)

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
We Canucks had our Thanksgiving a month ago. Americans need to get with the program. The program being, of course, buying enough Hallowe'en candy to keep you going until Christmas.

How would we know when to start our Shopping Binge if not for something in between? :)

Nah, we should keep our Imperialism Day of Thanks. Though it's really cool to learn Peruvians are all "Turkey on Christmas!" Here in the states, it's typically a Ham Holiday.

Remathilis

Legend
Kamikaze Midget said:
How would we know when to start our Shopping Binge if not for something in between? :)

Nah, we should keep our Imperialism Day of Thanks. Though it's really cool to learn Peruvians are all "Turkey on Christmas!" Here in the states, it's typically a Ham Holiday.

Roast Beef is a good alternative though...

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
Kamikaze Midget said:

Well, in Canada, they put up the Xmas decorations in the first week of November, so I think the message is clear.

McBard

First Post
I tend to think, it is true. The liars do not have a tendency to back up their statements. They just present them.
And liars generally come up with something actually juicy to "reveal"—as opposed to morbiczer's post, which was vague, uninteresting and decidedly unrevealing (aside from the dragon-folk bit).

morbiczer

First Post
Morrus said:
The same thought occurred to me, so I checked. The email did come from morbiczer, unless it's a very elaborate and technologically intricate hoax.

And looking at his posts, as we know, FCII did appear early where he is, and he posted accurate information. He doesn't have R&C, but merely looked though it.

Since I thought that many people wouldn't believe me when I say that I saw Races&Classes in my FLGS (there were those who doubted my news about the FCII too), I decided to send the news to Morrus directly, and let him deal with it.

And sorry that I didn't come to the site since I saw the book in my FLGS, but you know, I have more important things in my life than D&D, especially since I don't intend to buy 4E.

I saw the book in my FLGS Friday evening, wrote Morrus an email after getting home in the early hours of Saturday, checked my emails and ENWorld on Saturday morning, but didn't see any reaction yet. And since then I only came to the site right now.

You guys can believe me or not, doesn't matter much. There could be a few details I remebered wrong, since I didn't buy the book. (I had bought FCII, so I could post more details back then.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads