• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A theory on "morbiczer" and the "Races and Classes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Time to start a new EN World fundraiser - to send a Newshound to Budapest and get hold of a copy of this book quickly before WotC hears about it and gets it off the shelf.

morbiczer

First Post
Actually I asked Morrus to leave out my town from the scoop, but I should have asked also for the country, and then edited my profile too. (There really aren't that many places here that sell D&D books.) I really don't want my FLGS to come in to trouble because of this.

The Little Raven

First Post
Sir Sebastian Hardin said:
They should have access to internet, though.

Yeah, but why should they give up their free time with their families just to appease the curiosity of a group of fans that will never be satisfied? These guys work hard, so maybe they should get some time away from work, eh?

neceros

Adventurer
Mourn said:
Yeah, but why should they give up their free time with their families just to appease the curiosity of a group of fans that will never be satisfied? These guys work hard, so maybe they should get some time away from work, eh?

Because they are our slaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads