[AU] Vale of Shadows [Full]

dead_radish

Explorer
Nameless: Sorry to hear that - if you are interested in coming in later, lemme know. And of course you're more than welcome to read along. ;)

So now we're back to 6 folks, and we're goin' on Friday!

Mirth

Explorer
I posted Xen, Verrik Champion of Death in the Rogue's Gallery. I still need to get him equipped and provide a description and background, but otherwise he should be close to done.

Jay

GPEKO

First Post
More stuff in the RG

I finished my character in the rogue gallery. I wrote a more complete background and added a little bit of info on his appearance and his personality. I also bought thieve's tools and changed my ranks of Gather Info to Sleight of Hand. I think it fits the background better.

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
Great! I'll review everyone today, and get the first IC posts up today - each of you will have a starting post with a bit of background in it, bringing you together.

Inez Hull

First Post
Character posted in the Rogues Gallery, all looking nice and readable now. I wasn't having much luck with the CODE tags, I think because of the WYSIWYG toolbar [well changing it helped fix the problems anyway]. My character has over 30 skills, so I wanted to have a nice. presentable online sheet.

BTW Radish, the Miscellaneous bonuses on skills are all either racial, from feats or from items.

Remove ads