[AU] Rumbling Mountains - Discussion/OOC

Fanog

First Post
dead_radish,
it took me some time to get used to Kabashi's 'dumb-speak', but I think you're pulling it off quite well. it shows his lack of intelligence without becoming annoying. Nice! :)

(Now, is everyone as curious as I am as to what "dirt magic" is supposed to be? Or am I just being incredibly dense?)

(Updates coming later tonight, I'm going to shift most characters people forward a bit.)

Fanog

GPEKO

First Post
Fanog said:
dead_radish,
it took me some time to get used to Kabashi's 'dumb-speak', but I think you're pulling it off quite well. it shows his lack of intelligence without becoming annoying. Nice! :)
Speak for yourself, I find it rather annoying ... just kidding :D . Seriously, I agree with Fanog, you're doing pretty good. My favorite : "Kabashi is Kabashi." Maybe I should rename my character Georges ;) .

dead_radish

Explorer
Heh. Glad it's working out. I have to admit stealing a bit from final fantasy X, but I was hoping he'd still be likable, without being just the dumb as rocks guy. I'm actually enjoying him a lot. And let's get adventurin'! I want him to level. ;)

DrSpunj

Explorer
dead_radish said:
Heh. Glad it's working out. I have to admit stealing a bit from final fantasy X, but I was hoping he'd still be likable, without being just the dumb as rocks guy. I'm actually enjoying him a lot. And let's get adventurin'! I want him to level. ;)
I like it, too. It's definitely helping me picture him. I've already got expectations of how he'll handle the situation, but I'll admit, playing the part of a "tree" made me laugh out loud.

On another note, this being the first PbP game I've tried I'm really finding I like being able to think about Tanuar's response before posting it. I usually find myself reading what Fanog has typed, then thinking about it for the better part of a day or so before posting my response. I'm sorry if that's slowing people up, and I think I'll be a bit quicker when we're all together and bouncing stuff back and forth, but I think it's a great lead in, and it's helping me establish who Tanuar is right now.

Thanks.

Erekose13

Explorer
DrSpunj I too really like the fact that you can really think about your responce before posting it. It helps to build the character better I think. I am still trying to get used to it as I have not been playing pbp for very long.

GPEKO

First Post
*Goes look for Fanog behind the "tree"* Really, I'm starting to wonder if this game is still "on". I understand if you're caught up with something else, Fanog, but give us a little sign. Please :)

Fanog

First Post
Yeah, I'm still here, but I'm having some troubles... I haven't been able to find the rest required to write DM updates, I hope to have some time tonight, but I can't make any promises. Sorry everyone...

Fanog

DrSpunj

Explorer
GPEKO said:
No problem, take your time. That's all I wanted to hear.

I'll second that. Just wanted some confirmation that we weren't dead in the water. Stalled I can certainly understand! ;)

We'll be here when you get the chance. I expect it'll be a bit easier on you in some ways once more of us are together, as we can keep a running dialogue with each other without direct input from you, much like a few of the others are doing now.

Unfortunately, Arkanos and Tanuar, being individuals at this point, have to wait for you to continue the conversation.

Thanks.

Remove ads