[AU] Vale of Shadows [Full]

Inez Hull

First Post
@#$@$%##$

Can't get the code tags to work and can't attach my sheet as a document. I'll try again below rather than as an edit.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
dead_radish said:
Garyh: That seems ta be fine, lad. If he be willin ta join up, then he be welcome! Ya can run him up the sails in the Rogue's Gallery, and show him to the crew!

If ya can tell us more about his scurvy past and his buccaneer deeds, it would be much appreciate, matey. Give'm a plank or two ta walk, and a chest of booty ta sit astride! Arrr!

I'll get his backstory up as soon as I get a chance. Probably Wednesday or Thursday, but maybe sooner.

dead_radish

Explorer
Inez: Looks good overall. However, there are a couple of +2's in there which I assume are synergy bonuses. Synergy is based off the actual ranks, not the overall mod, so you have to actually put 5 ranks in to get the bonus. If those are from something else, lemme know.

Other than that, looks fine to me, so get 'im up in the rogue's gallery. Looks like we've got almost everyone together. If you haven't put up a char, please get them up by Friday - I'm planning to start by then. If characters aren't up by then, then they may end up not being included....

Mirth

Explorer
dead_radish said:
If you haven't put up a char, please get them up by Friday - I'm planning to start by then. If characters aren't up by then, then they may end up not being included....

That would be me :( Sorry about the delay, dr. After several months of unemployment, I've actually had a few interviews in the last couple of days. I'll try to get my character up tomorrow.

Jay

Inez Hull

First Post
Still no luck attaching file [got as far as the dialogue box this time at least]
Will try again tomorrow :(

Attachments

• Kyraelis.doc
    31 KB · Views: 92
  • Kyraelis.doc
    31 KB · Views: 85
  • Kyraelis.doc
    31 KB · Views: 82

dead_radish

Explorer
Mirth: No worries. Job definately wins over game. ;)

Inez: It would probably be easier just to put it up as a post - I can't view docs at work anyway, so I'd have to look at it at home, and it will need to be a posted format for the rogue's gallery, so you can just use the character there, and be good to go.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Inez Hull said:
Still no luck attaching file [got as far as the dialogue box this time at least]
Will try again tomorrow :(

Just cut and paste it as a post in the RG. Also I dont think you need the first
Code:
,  the character that I posted for one of my other AU games didn't require that tag.

Remove ads