[AU] Rumbling Mountains - Discussion/OOC

dead_radish

Explorer
Third for me - I'm in something like 6 games (one as DM), so I'm okay with a bit o' the slowness. I think Tar and I are at the same point - we need DM input to continue, so I'll just wait for the emails that tell me we're goin' again! (Love subscribed threads).

Argent Silvermage

First Post
dead_radish said:
Third for me - I'm in something like 6 games (one as DM), so I'm okay with a bit o' the slowness. I think Tar and I are at the same point - we need DM input to continue, so I'll just wait for the emails that tell me we're goin' again! (Love subscribed threads).
I'm fine with the slowness. I'm in so many games it's scary but I love them all.

OurManMute

First Post
Internet access has been a bit wonky for me over the last few days, so I hadn't even noticed things were running slow. That being said, I don't mind things being slow at all. Keep on the good work when you have the time :)

DrSpunj

Explorer
Fanog said:
Yeah, I'm still here, but I'm having some troubles... I haven't been able to find the rest required to write DM updates, I hope to have some time tonight, but I can't make any promises. Sorry everyone...
Hey! Fanog! Have you found enough time to sleep in the last three weeks! :D

Just wondering when (and honestly if) we were going to start back up again?

I'd really like to play, but I don't want to join another Pbp game if this one is going to get going again soon (I'm afraid I don't have that much time! )

Thanks.

Fanog

First Post
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry that I've kept silent for so long. I've been putting off replying for the last week, since I didn't know if I was up for continuing. I guess that that reluctance shoudl say about enough...

Unfortunately, I cannot find the time or the energy to keep track of the story and write updates. Writing my thesis has been pretty hard, and exceptionally draining on my gumption. I don't see this returning any time soon. Because of that, I've decided to quit DM'ing this campaign. I'm truely sorry for having to bail, and for the time that you already invested in creating characters and starting the story. I also offer apologies for keeping you waiting for so long. I'm just not up to at for the moment.

I hope you'll all find another AU campaign here to play in. You've been great players for the short while that it lasted. Sorry, once again...

Best,
Fanog

dead_radish

Explorer
Ditto for me - finish the thesis, no doubt - those things are a pain. ;)

I have an addiction to creating characters, so it was no problem for to make this one. Heck, we might find someone that wants to take over a game with a pre-made party. ;)

Would people be interested in continuing this if we found a DM lookin' for a game, since they are everywhere? Heck, would someone here want to pick up the game and dm? I'd do it, but I'm in 5 games and running a 6th, plus RL games, so my plate runneth over. Or something....

Erekose13

Explorer
Echoing the others, real life is far too important to waste it on gaming online. Good luck with your thesis, I know from a friend that they can be a pain to stick too.

Dead Radish I just started a new game so I dont think I am up for running another one. If someone else takes up the DM mantle them I am definitely game for sticking around.

DrSpunj

Explorer
Absolutely Fanog, don't sweat it! "Real Life Happens", you know?

I'm just glad we all now know what's up. My schedule is too full to DM (and I don't have a lot of experience in that direction anyway) but I'd be excited about continuing if someone steps up to the DM's plate. I'd be happy to continue with Tanuar or come up with something else.

Will one of you with more PbP experience start a DM recruitment thread letting people know we're looking someone to take over? Either with our current party or with new PCs if they prefer?

Thanks. I'll check back periodically to see what's up.

DrSpunj

Remove ads