[AU] Rumbling Mountains - Discussion/OOC

GPEKO

First Post
Tar-Namaris

GPEKO said:
But yes, I'm a warrior and I'm ready to defend myself and others when it's needed. I still have much to prove though ... yes, much to prove ...
dead_radish said:
OOC: Angsty Giants! Woooo!
Angsty ... I had to get my dictionnary for that one (I'm french canadian by the way) after all these years I'm still learning new words :eek: .

I'm still trying to form a personality but thats not exactly how I meant it. I view him as a bit ashamed of his past so he wants to atone ... and since he did spend a lot of time in the woods he sometimes talk a bit to himself.

Fanog

First Post
It can be hard to get a personality fixed 'on the spot', so it's okay to wander and search a bit for the right tone. You'll have some time before the adventure really gets loose (I'm guessing about one week real-time). Even then, there'll be plenty of time for interaction with each other, which should help with getting further in character.

For those who are in pairs, just continue your discussion while I advance you on the timeline. I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I hope to get some updates done tonight.

Fanog

Erekose13

Explorer
I'm still trying to think of how to convey they mysterious and friendly personality of Khorat. On the one hand he is Verrik, so people still get that "something wrong, mysterious" type vibe from him. On the other hand he is a very unique Verrik because his spiritual experiences with the Green have made him far more outgoing and friendly than most. Trying for the Taoist priest type, but I am bad at coming up with cryptic phrases, time to peruse my Tao te Ching again :)

dead_radish

Explorer
Heh. Lemme know if you need help. I played a Bard/Samurai (don't ask) that excelled at Cryptic and meaningless deep thoughts. "The tiger in the grass is more dangerous than the lion you can see." "There are many paths in a single river." "A single raindrop may seem alone, but it is never such."

Stuff like that. ;)

OurManMute

First Post
I'm playing Miganon as a rather down to earth person who is still a bit uncomfortable with mysticism but is forced to acknowledge the truth of it by his own experiences. I think he and Khorat will make a nice pair ;)

Remove ads