[AU] Rumbling Mountains - Discussion/OOC

OurManMute

First Post
Fanog said:
- Could you include the racial skills bonusses in the skills section? I'm bound to forget the modifier to Sneak at one time. Also, you bought Climb as cross-class, right? Also, I think Wilderness Survival should be +6 (4 ranks, +2 Wis).
Will do. I haven't got the book with me right now, I'll see what I can do during the weekend.

Ranks in climb were indeed bought at cross-class price.

And Wilderness Survival is a typo, I'll clear that up too

Fanog said:
- Pst: Witches receive spells. ;)

Ye gods! They do?!

I knew there was something I forgot... I will add them too.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Fanog said:
Argent,
- You also receive bonus spells readied for high Intelligence. You can ready a total of 6/4.
- At level 1, you have mage armor readied. Did you mean magic armor?
- Feat: Craft Spell-Completion Item?
Fanog

Yes it's Magic Armor. typo will be fixed.

Yep it's Craft Spell-Completion Item. (lets you make scrolls.) Bottom of page 101.

Cool! I didn't know the bonus went to spells readied as well as slots!

Fanog

First Post
We're off! :)

I've created an IC thread. Unfortunately, I was called away a bit earlier than anticipated, so I haven't been able to introduce everyone yet. Sorry for that. I'll have something up for everyone this weekend.

Notes on posting in the IC thread:
- Please, no signatures.
- Please, keep the amount of OoC talk limited in the IC thread. I'd rather you make an extra post here, especially if things are more than one line. For small OoC remarks, you can put them at the end of the post, in silver or small font.
- I'm partial to the use of colors. I won't use 'em a lot, but you're free to do so.
- I use normal text for actions, italics for thought, and text in quotation marks "_" for speech.

Thanks. I hope everyone will enjoy the game.

Fanog

Erekose13

Explorer
i will be out of town till next tuesday. please intro my character when you feel it is the right time. i will post as soon as i can when i get back.

dead_radish

Explorer
1. That's fine. I didn't mean dragon at all - just some sort of big lizardy creature. Kabashi will likely _call_ it a great wyrm, but it can really be whatever you'd like. ;)

2. Where is the IC thread?

Erekose13

Explorer
dead_radish - the thread is in the link Fanog posted at the top of this page. i went looking for it in the Playing the Game board first then found that link later. :)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
dead_radish said:
1. That's fine. I didn't mean dragon at all - just some sort of big lizardy creature. Kabashi will likely _call_ it a great wyrm, but it can really be whatever you'd like. ;)
Actualy it's from a Great WOrm. Actualy he looks like the Micheline tire guy in his armor.

Fanog

First Post
Everyone,
I was in a kind of hurry when I made that first post. I cleaned it up a bit, added a motto and the date.

I'm also thinking of using the naming practices that Ray Silver came up with. I've quoted them below. I think it would add to the specific mood of the Diamond Throne. What are your thoughts on this?

Ray Silver said:
As a point of information (and everyone knows this): Sirra, Sirran, and Sirrat are polite forms of address, used when you're uncertain of someone's rank and wish to show respect, or simply wish to show respect to someone in general, if you can claim no friendship or other familiar relationship. ("Sir" is a knight's title, and isn't generally used, though ma'am may also be used in place of Sirra, though Sirra implies a higher rank or level of respect.)

Sirra is used when addressing females, Sirran with addressing males, and Sirrat used either when addressing the genderless mojh, or addressing someone of unknown but very high station (or when addressing someone of which you do not know the gender). Some people only use Sirrat, and it's not considered an insult if they don't use the gender-appropriate address.

Fanog

Remove ads