[AU] Rumbling Mountain - IC

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Arkanos helps his mentor to it's feet and the two walk side by side not speaking so that Old Bluecrest can conserve it's strength. Arkanos is deep in thought while they walk. It wonders what life will be like for a Mojh on it's own. It has seen the prejudice first hand but never felt the loneliness because there were always the two of them. Its heart sank a bit at the thought but it refused to allow it to show on Its face.

Fanog

First Post
Khorat and Miganon quickly do a search of the nearby terrain, scouring up some loose twigs and branches. Before long, they have a small fire going. Nigh is setting in, leaving the two men with only the fire to provide light and warmth. Not surprisingly, Miganon seems to shy away from the fire, while Khorat moves a bit closer to catch more of its heat.

The sky turns darker and stars appear while the Sibeccai and Verrik wait for their food.

(Khorat, Miganon)

DrSpunj

Explorer
"I'm very interested in experiencing this festival, especially the historical play at the end of the day. Until then, I think it best that I get myself settled, so I can enjoy the activities later on. Could you recommend a particular inn or other accommodations that I might find suitable over the next several days?"

dead_radish

Explorer
At Tar's question about Hu-Charad, Kabashi nods sagely. "Kabashi knows Huge arad. Of course Kabashi knows. Dirty people from Huge arad."

To Tar's question about the odd movements - when Tar asks, Kabashi grins slightly sheepishly, and looks down, a bit embarassed. "Kabashi is training. Na-Ganong tell Kabashi he is 'Savant.'" He looks up now, a gleam of pride in his eyes. "Kabashi not smartest in tribe, but Kabashi only one with warmagic!"

Last edited:

GPEKO

First Post
Tar-Namaris can help but find Kabashi humorous. First, he confuses my people, the stewards, for some place called "Huge arad". Now he pretends to know magic !

With a smile, Tar-Namaris says, slowly: "It's H.u.-C.h.a.r.a.d. Kabashi. Not Huge arad. It's just the name we, the Giant, give ourselves. It means "the Stewards". Wait a minute, Na-Ganong ? That's a Hu-Char ... euhh Giant name. Have Giants visited your tribe ?"

OOC : if Na-Ganong is the Giantess who took your character to her home, the first part of her name should only contain vowels. For now, I'm guessing he's male.

Erekose13

Explorer
Khorat Jhadqi, Verrik Greenbond

With the meat cooking and the beautiful night sky opening before them, Khorat turns to small talk to pass the time that they are waiting.

"It is going to be a beautiful night tonight, while these steppes dont provide much in the way of sustinance it sure is nice to be able to spend the night outdoors up here. You can really feel a spiritual presence on nights like this where the air is suffused with them, dancing on the wind. The Green has led me to many such sights in my travels across the Central Plains. I shared a fire with a tribe of Litorians on a night like this. The revels they had were a wonder to behold. They danced and drank so late into the night that some were still drunk with the glory of the ritual the next morning."

OurManMute

First Post
Miganon leans back and savors a breath of the cold air.

"A spiritual presence, you say? I guess that's a good way of looking at it. There's certainly power in the air, and I must say that the weather quite agrees with me. If you ask me there's no more beautiful sight in the world than a clear winter sky over freshly fallen snow. The majesty of it..."

"Heh, now I sound like some fluffy minded poet."

"So you've travelled much then, having been on the plains with the litorians and all. I'm afraid my own travels haven't been as interesting, unless you're interested in ice and snow. The glaciers and the snowcovered tops of the bitter peaks are more to my liking than dancing litorians, though. It seems tastes differ."

dead_radish

Explorer
Kabashi looks abashed. "Oh. Na-Ganong say he from H.u.C.h.a.r.a.d. Kabashi thought that city." He considers. "Na-Ganong was dirt magic man. Ae-Sanos bring Kabashi to Na-Ganong. Na-Ganong work for Ae-Sanos. Ae-Sanos see Kabashi magic, talk magic with Kabashi. Na-Ganong try to teach Kabashi. Kabashi slow, but Na-Ganong promise Kabashi he have magic soon! Kabashi magic war magic, in his club!"

GPEKO

First Post
War magic in his club ? Magic throught a weapon .... I've hear of those who call themselves mage blade. He might be training to become one. I guess I'll believe it when I see it. Tar-Namaris is also surprised. "Na-Ganong, Ae-Sanos ... you seem to know quite a lot of Giants. Where did you go since leaving your tribe, Kabashi ?"

dead_radish

Explorer
Kabashi squints for a moment, deep in thought. "Kabashi guard Io-Sanos. Io-Sanos travel book building after book building. Io-Sanos see Kabashi strong, ask Kabashi help. Kabashi hear Io-Sanos talk magic with friend. Kabashi talk magic with Io-Sanos, Io-Sanos take Kabashi to dirty magic man Na-Ganong, Na-Ganong teach Kabashi. Kabashi not sure where other places are."

Remove ads