• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

zantriel said:
I wasn’t getting any e-mails about the game so I was waiting, plus I got a new game for my B-day (Thanks Fallenangel) and I have been playing it. Sorry about that. Its not dieing, the viewer just hit the pause button while they got popcorn.

I don't think that ENworld does email notification even if you chose it (although I could be wrong, did they make that active again?).

Hey, don't blame me for not checking the boards. You're up all night, you can't be playing the game that often.

You're welcome, though. :)

Bobitron

Explorer
Goddess FallenAngel said:
I don't think that ENworld does email notification even if you chose it (although I could be wrong, did they make that active again?).

Email notification is active and very accurate. One of the few boards I'm on where it works 100% as it is supposed to.

zantriel

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:

Hey, don't blame me for not checking the boards. You're up all night, you can't be playing the game that often.

You're welcome, though. :)
Not that often no, but enough, lol. Oh, and I didn't blame you, it is my fault, all mine.

Bront

The man with the probe
I believe it only sends you the newest unread message, and won't do so again till you read it though.

Ah, okay. I know they shut it off about a year or so ago (or something close to that - longer, maybe?) because of server issues. I never really realized that they turned it back on. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI, Jenni moved and has no net access. She told me to NPC her, so I'm dragging her swimming :)

Idealy she should be back friday.

Jennileerose

First Post
I live! My NIC was fried so I couldn't get online but I just got it fixed so I am back! Woot!

What's going on? Shannon's being dragged swimming eh? Oy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads