• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Burned Circle - OOC Thread

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, that's always the question. And don't forget we have a police car there too. A big explosion makes big questions.

Nothing that can't be explained away, I'm sure, but it's worth mentioning. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Ping?

Seems like the transition between turns is tricky for us. :)

We don't follow the usual "everyone posts actions, then GM posts summary" pattern, because we often include GM-provided results in the posts where we describe our actions. Makes keeping track of who needs to do what next a little unintuitive. :)

So. Uh. Who needs to do what next?

PS - I don't mean this as a complaint. I like the style of it, and how it works in the IC thread. I just need an extra hint sometimes about what happens next as a result of the nonstandardness of it.

Last edited:

ThirdWizard

First Post
I didn't want to step on any toes if you were still deciding on a course of action. I wasn't sure if Malcom was going to take the compel, but attempt to also knock out the ghoul's car at the same time (although you can't really target it that well, you'll probably take out all the cars in the general area including Keira's bike). Or, if you were going to try to go through with the checks and hopefully also find out where they're going or at least a general idea.

We can always do the next round, with Keria -1, Juno -2, and ghouls unrolled as of yet. There are 4 rounds in the chase, and this one will mark the 3rd so we're about halfway through.

ThirdWizard

First Post
Sounds good, I'll get the next round up in the IC thread.

EDIT: Actually I think I need another driving roll from [MENTION=478]Thanee[/MENTION].

Juno's will be -2 due to the compel stalling out the car.

Remove ads