CB's Pathfinder Beta -- Burnt Offerings

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia 'hmphs,' and tosses her head, reaching back to catch her long white hair as it swishes and pulling it into a makeshift tail before releasing it again.

"They're probably dim enough that they just covet it because they think others value it," she sneers. "Gold for it's own sake, nevermind actually -spending- it. I doubt it takes much to motivate the monsters into acts like this."

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

Tac sighs. "Looks like we'll not get ready answers from the coin, then," he says, "Though if we send word back to the Sheriff before he leaves, he might be able to put through the word in Magnimar?"

mfloyd3

Explorer
"We should speak to Shalelu, too," observes Elyra. "She may know something about why the goblins want coin, and where they might get it."

Walking Dad

First Post
Sivan

Sivan nods. "And perhaps we can convince the goblins that they were deceived and paid much less than they think. Then they would perhaps tell us something about the mastermind behind all this."

Shayuri

First Post
"Assuming the little bastards can speak at all," Talashia mutters. "when I'm done with them."

She then clears her throat and has the grace to look a little embarrassed.

"All right then," she says to Sir Jasper, "we'll be on our way. Thank you very much for your time and expertise, sir. You may well have contributed to the continued safety and well-being of Sandpoint. We'll be sure to mention your part to the Mayor when we make our report."

With a nod, she looks at Elyra and adds, "Lets see this Shalelu person then."

Ambrus

Explorer
Sandstone rises and shakes himself when the group exit's the office. As before, the stray follows along behind them as they make their way up the street back towards the garrison building.

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

Tac smiles and nods to Sir Korvaski as the others start to leave, then shuffles off behind them. As the dog continues to follow them, Tac asks, "Has anyone been feeding Sandstone regularly? He's always been oddly helpful, but I can't say he's ever been this ... focused. Goodness, you don't suppose all yesterday's excitement made us his 'herd,' do you? He is a collie, after all."

Remove ads