• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deepwater's Despair - Active - Roll Call!

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Bront - All is good with your character, and your question about the familiar is fine. You can take that at a later date.

Cool. We'll see where he goes then :) I'm sure you'll give me a que as to when to jump into the IC thread.

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Yeah, once they notice the two bodies tied up in sacks marked "food", then you'll know when to come in... :p
:lol: :confused:

I had a character who was almost stabbed when he was found in one of those. The party's first instinct was to poke it with a pitch fork. Hard.

Bront

The man with the probe
Now that I think about it, I was tied and gaged in a bail of hay, and that's why the used the pitchfork.

No biggie, I lived. Of course, it didn't help that I wasn't at the table at the time (I was 10, playing with my fathers group, but had to go to bed just before they finished Old 1st Ed game).

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
That's a long and odd history
My characters? My personal?

I've been gaming for over 20 years, and have used the quote "I am a gamer like my father before me."

Mordane76

First Post
Hmm... I musta missed the revival of this game after the hiatus in March...

I can stay inactive, retire completely, or I can return... whichever you'd like.

Remove ads