• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deepwater's Despair - Active - Roll Call!

LogicsFate

First Post
Manzanita said:
Good to have you aboard, logicsfate & Bront!

bard will multiclass if given the chance with an eye toward manzanita's backround

looks like it might have to wait a day though(sleep is good), Peliminary stuff as being posted

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Woho!

All done. Fairly simple background, for a fairly simple man.

Presenting Boslo Thresher, Human Farmer
[sblock]Boslo Thresher
Male Human Sorcerer 1

Alignment: Lawful Good
Patron Deity:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 178lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Str: 14 (+2)
Dex: 16 (+3)
Con: 10 (+0)
Int: 8 (-1)
Wis: 9 (-1)
Cha: 17 (+3)

Class and Racial Abilities:
Human Bonus Feat & Bonus Skills

Hit Dice: 1d4
HP: 4
AC: 13 (+3 Dex)
ACP: 0
Init: +3 (+3 Dex)
Speed: 30ft

Saves:
Fortitude +0 [+0 base, +0 Con]
Reflex +3 [+0 base, +3 Dex]
Will +1 [+2 base,-1 Wis]

BAB: +0
Melee Atk: +2 (1d8+3/x3/P, 10' Reach, Longspear)
Melee Atk: +2 (1d8+3/x3/P, Spear)
Ranged Atk: +3 (1d8+3/x3/20 ft./P, Spear)
Ranged Atk: +3 (1d8/19-20/x2/80 ft./P, light crossbow)

Skills
Bluff +7 (4 Ranks, +3 Cha)
Concentration +2 (2 Ranks, +0 Con)
Perform: Woodwind Instruments +4 (1 Rank CC, +3 Cha)

Feats:
Spell Focus: Conjuration
Augemnt Summoning

Languages: Common

Spells
Save DC +3
(Cast/Known)
0th (5/4) - Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Light, Prestidigitation
1st (4/2) - Summon Monster I, Ray of Enfeeblement

Equipment
Wearing or carrying
Spear (2 gp, 6 lbs)
Longspear (5 gp, 9 lbs)
Light Crossbow (35 gp, 4 lbs)
20 Bolts (2 gp, 2 lbs)
Spell Component Pouch (5 gp, 2 lbs)
Backpack (2 gp, 2 lbs)
-Bedroll (1 sp, 5 lbs)
-5 Sunrods (10 gp, 5 lbs)
-2 Waterskins (2 gp, 8 lbs)
-7 Days Trail Rations (35 sp, 7 lbs)
-Common Flute (5 gp, 3 lbs)

Total Weight: 53 (Light Load)

Money
51 gold, 9 silver

Appearance:Boslo is a farm boy. Blonde Hair, blue eyes, and a physique sculpted by his hard work on the farm, he’s quite attractive despite the occasional scar or other blemish from a life of hard work. His clothes are neither regal nor well kept, but they are functional.

Personality:Boslo is a no-nonsense farm boy. He’s loyal to his friends, is generally slow to follow in any conversation more advanced than discussing raising crops or feeding cattle. He has always viewed himself a protector, and will work to protect his friends and family.

Background:Boslo was born and raised a farm boy. While he has dreamed of being a guard for a long time, he knew it was never a life for him. He was never a great farmer, but he worked hard and made his family proud.

However, Boslo had a secret. He could summon strange creatures, and was able to naturally work magic. He felt strange and uncomfortable about this, so he kept it to himself. However, he was also curious, and would practice it out in the wilds when he could. He earned a reputation as a loner, and distant, but he had trouble trusting in how natural his abilities were.

[sblock]Shortly after the harvest, some Kobolds attacked his family’s farm. Boslo fought fiercely, even brandishing his magic in front of his family, but to no avail. He fell, and was taken captive as they stole his family’s harvest. Boslo does not know or remember if anyone of his family survived (Father Trevor, Mother Brenda, Older Brother Greg, Younger Sister Sherry).[/sblock][/sblock]
This is by far the dumbest character I've ever played. Should be fun :)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:

bard will multiclass if given the chance with an eye toward manzanita's backround

looks like it might have to wait a day though(sleep is good), Peliminary stuff as being posted
You should make sure to use Isida's sheet format. Just quote her first post and copy it from there.

Manzanita

First Post
Perhaps you're developing your background right now, Logicsfate. But if you want to integrate it w/Sargon's, I think that would be cool. Dead Radish already did to some extent. I don't know if Isida has any plans to work more of that into the game, but if three of us had background info in common, particularly if it were adversarial, that would be cool.

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
Perhaps you're developing your background right now, Logicsfate. But if you want to integrate it w/Sargon's, I think that would be cool. Dead Radish already did to some extent. I don't know if Isida has any plans to work more of that into the game, but if three of us had background info in common, particularly if it were adversarial, that would be cool.

I have no clue what she's going for in a background, but I'd have no problems having ties to her either. Boslo is fairly simple, but there might be a few ties there.

Isida: [sblock] FYI, will improved familiar be available as a feat eventualy? I was pondering perhaps going for Elderich Knight eventualy with him and taking a slightly more combat oriented familiar. He doesn't have one now (Intentionaly due to his background and his reluctance to embrace his gift quite fully), but eventualy he could want one. Obviously this is a potentialy far off question, but I do like to think in advance, it gives me a direction to RP the character to a point (Combined with how the story effects him of course).[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida, haven't seen you comment, is all good with Boslo? :)

I'm checking the IC thread, and he's in the RG. If you need me to change or revise anything, let me know :)

Remove ads