• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deepwater's Despair - Active - Roll Call!

Erekose13

Explorer
so thats a barbarian, a fighter, a ranger, a cleric, and a necromancer. think i'll play a rogue then, havent in a long time :) be a human too. try and have him up tomorrow (@ work :))

ender_wiggin

First Post
Torug Skyhammer is up. Hmm.......another halfling in the party should be fun. I think you'll understand when you read his bio..

Last edited:

carhesl

First Post
If we get to arrange our rolls into the scores we want them in that changes my decision to play a fighter into a decision to play a wizard.

dead_radish

Explorer
We do indeed.

Note that in Low'Verrek, Wizarding is a lot less common than default DnD, from what I read, so having 2 wizards in the group, as well as 2 halflings, puts us pretty strongly in the "Noticeable" category. That's not a bad thing, just something to keep in mind. ;)

ender_wiggin

First Post
I haven't read Isida's other game in Low'verok, so I'm not really sure as to where the "normal" status quo stands. I'm pretty set on playing Torug, but I apologize if it makes it harder on anyone.

Last edited:

Remove ads