• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EB's Tyranny of Dragons - OOC (full)

Name: Ethina "Tina" Stillwater
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Female Human
Effective Class: Fighter-1
Former Profession: None
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 143#
Eyes: Green
Hair: Auburn
Surprise: Normal
Movement: 12"
Initiative: +3
AC: 2 (6 base from Scale Mail, -4 from Dex)
Hit Points: 9/9
Strength:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Charisma:
Comeliness:
18/44
To Hit: +1 Damage: +3 Weight Allowed: +1,000 Open Door: 1-3 BB/LG: 20%
Additional Languages: 4
Magic Saves Adj: +3 Bonus Spells: 2 1st, 2 2nd, 1 3rd Spell failure: 0%
Reaction/Missile Adj: +3 AC Bonus: -4
HP Adj: +3/+2 System Shock Survival: 97% Resurrection Survival: 98%
Max # Henchmen: 5 Loyalty Adj: +0% Reaction Adj: +5%
Fascinate MoOS unless Wisdom exceeds: 7 Reaction Adj (humans and halflings): +15%
SAVING
THROWS

Fighter-1
Paralyzation, Poison
& Death Magic

Petrification
& Polymorph

Rod, Staff
& Wand

Breath
Weapon

Spells

Armor Class
Fighter 1

Weapon

Bastard Sword
Javelin (thrown)
To Hit
Bonus

+2
+3
Damage Vs
Small/Medium

2d4+5
1d6
Damage
Vs Large

2d8+5
1d6
Range
S/M/L

---
2/4/6
Attacks
per Round

3/2
1/1
Features
Languages Spoken: Common, Elven, (open), (open), (open)
Fighter
Level: 1 XP Earned: 0/2000 XP Bonus: +10%
# of Weapon Proficiencies: 4; Non-Proficiency Penalty: -2; Next Proficiency: Level 4
Weapon Specialization: Bastard Sword, +1 To Hit, +2 Damage, +1 attack / 2 rounds
Weapon Proficiencies: Javelin, (open)​

Equipment
Scale Mail
Bastard Sword and Scabbard
Javelin, set of 10
boots, high, hard
belt w/large pouch
waterskin
hooded lantern
backpack
10 iron spikes
one week iron rations
tinder box
4 flasks of oil
2 sp

History
Ethina was born is a small town north of Beregost. Her grandfather was delighted in unbelievable yarns about how he and few friends would slay dragons. She had no idea how famous he had been for these "tall" tales. Though looking back on it now, she realizes she did come from wealth that was no tied to property or mercantilism. Seeing her re-enacting some of his father's exploits, her father started her on regime of training in arms and armor.

As she grew to be taller, she gravitated toward the longer, heavier swords and become devoted to learning all she could learn about the hand and a half sword. Tragedy eventually struck, her family mansion was razed to the ground by unknown figures in the night. She barely escaped by hiding under her bed. So much for arms and armor training. She found herself on her own with no family, no skills, and a hand-me-down bastard sword she could sell as a mercenary. In Beregost she worked for a while as a barmaid. But the owner did not appreciate how many arms she broke defending herself from unwanted advances. She tried the mercenary route. But the rough and tumble life of easy killing for money was not for her and she parted ways with her mercenary troop as she entered the town of Greenest. But with little money to her name, and a reputation as a poor barmaid, she might have to return to a life of murder for cash if something better doesn't come along.
Ethina Stillwater.png

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Allows you to adjust for race, for elves that is +1 DEX, -1 CON

Not bad rolling going on. Someone else better roll up while the dice roller is hot - lol

EarlyBird

Explorer
Also think that 15 CHA adjusts your COM, but don't know that by heart. Will let you know.

World is Forgotten Realms if you need to think of any background information, for drow. Pretty standard.

tglassy

Adventurer
Since I’ve read all the Drizzt books and have (but have not read) the War of the Spider Queen books, I think I’m covered as far as background knowledge goes.

I’m probably going to go with a Drow Noble who’s House was destroyed, making him an outcast from his home city. Just as well, he was just a male in the Drow City.

Since we are rolling for Psionics, I think I’ll do that. I’d love to be part of House Oblodra, the House Of Drow Psionicists. Looks like I get a +4 to the roll. Here goes nothing...

[roll0]

Wow. One point shy of absolutely no Psionics ability whatsoever. That’s my luck. Maybe I should have stuck with coyote code.
Sent from my iPad using EN World

No profession? I don't have any books nearby. Don't forget to roll HP (use minimum from UA) and Psiconics

Yeah, 68-85 is "NO SKILL OF MEASURABLE WORTH". Nice, huh?

hp & psionics (need 99): 1D10+3 = [4]+3 = 7
1D100 = [89] = 89

Well, at least the minimum makes that 9 hp. (The example even says a 1st level fighter with 17 Con has a min of 9 hp.)

Also think that 15 CHA adjusts your COM, but don't know that by heart. Will let you know.
Yes, +1 to COM for 13-15 CHA.

Remove ads