[ENboards Boston Feng Shui Game] Six in the Chamber II: HONG KONG BLOODBATH -UPDATED!

Dr Midnight

Explorer
six2logo.jpg

The sequel to the greatest action movie never filmed. Rent the first movie here.

Exploding once again through the silver screen will be Chai Tong (Piratecat), "Cuddly" Jack Starkey (Chronosome), and Chef Willy Woo(Gospog).

Stepping into new roles are KidCthulhu, Fluffaderm, Larry Fitz, and Mike Mearls.

chow.jpg

Kicking you in the head January 11th

Rated-R.gif

Last edited:

Boss

First Post
MY GOD YES!!! YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting impatiently for the mayhem to begin and the kicks to fly!!!! Will it be a return of the Godzilla suit? Will Aquariums be destroyed at random intervals? Only Dr. Midnight can give us that answer

Jeremy

Explorer
YAAAAAYYY!!! Bring it on! Old Martial Arts Masters must inform children of their sloppy techniques as they fail to score hits themselves!

Warrior Poet

Explorer
MAGNIFICENT! Light my cigarette with a burning hundred dollar bill, baby!

Now focus on the tiny little pinpoint of light at the end of the hollow point nestled in the chamber ... and ...

<whisper>boom</whisper>

Warrior Poet

Meds

First Post
Yeay! Woot!

Is Chef Woo still packing potatoes as his primary weapon? And will Willy Wallaby be making a guest reappearance? Inquiring minds want to know.

Even my non-gamer, shark-phobic spouse loved the last one!

Edit: And great artwork btw Dr M.

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
This is "The Marshall". The original art will be awarded to whoever manages to kill him.
marshall.jpg

(if the image isn't showing, it's because my damned server's down again. Be patient my sweet sweet lamb.)

Lela

First Post
Dr Midnight said:
This is "The Marshall". The original art will be awarded to whoever manages to kill him.
marshall.jpg

(if the image isn't showing, it's because my damned server's down again. Be patient my sweet sweet lamb.)

It's not and I'm trying.

And didn't I tell you not to call me that in public? ;)

Remove ads