• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ENboards Boston Event] Feng Shui: Six in the Chamber

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Carnifex said:

Nah, I mean Feng Shui style fantasy and sci-fi. Evil lotus-eating eunuchs, abomination cyberdemon commando's - oh, and the Godhammer pistol :)

O.K., then they would be crazy evil eunuch crying Hastur! Hastur! while attacking with flamethrowers and assault rifles while the horde of cyberstarspawns enters by the rear door :)

LcKedovan

Explorer
Horacio said:

O.K., then they would be crazy evil eunuch crying Hastur! Hastur! while attacking with flamethrowers and assault rifles while the horde of cyberstarspawns enters by the rear door :)

That's ok, cause it will be no problem for the three of us to light a few makeshift molov cocktails from some bottles beneath the bar, lob em into the crowd, and while the mooks in the front turn into flambe we can jump on the bar, grab the chandelier and swing into a Crane flies over the Silent River flying kick scything through the Cyberspawn hordes coming in the back door while I scream "Nobody shoots up my whisky, that's alcohol abuse!".

;)

-Will

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I think I would take my copy of the Necronominominomicon out of my backpack and began to chant like Buffy's Willow while my spell makes the mirror explode in thousands of razor edged fragments that fly againt the cultists.

It's beginning to seem a freeform RPG adventure... Maybe we could move to the IC forum and continue the game, Will?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
LcKedovan said:
haha, Ok. I'll write up an intro scene incorporating everything to this point, then we can continue from there ;) Sound good?

-Will

Dont forget to post a link here too :)

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Hey, what the--
This thread still exists?
Just letting you know that this story hour is among the first to be schlepped into ENworld's new Story Hour archive.

Downloadable as a tasty, skeeeee-rumptious zipped .doc file, this fan favorite is now priced to own on D.O.C.

Special features include commentary by Tsunami and Horacio (who weren't actually IN the film, but like to say "woah" a lot), and a french language track. Don't ask us why.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Dr Midnight said:
Special features include commentary by Tsunami and Horacio (who weren't actually IN the film, but like to say "woah" a lot), and a french language track. Don't ask us why.

My comments are part of the DVD edition of the movie?
Woah! Woah!
:) :) :)

And Doc, if you want, I can pass the .doc file to .pdf . Non Windows users would prefer it in pdf...

So, if you want, drop me a line and I will pdf it.

Remove ads