[ENboards Boston Feng Shui Game] Six in the Chamber II: HONG KONG BLOODBATH -UPDATED!

Sniktch

First Post
OOC: I'm also going into Active Dodge mode as I likely won't be back until tomorrow. Sniktch is going to keep his distance from the fight as best as possible until I get back on. Hopefully there will be more movie playing when I do ;)

Jeremy

Explorer
*Jeremy bends over to retrieve his boot knife narrowly missing being beheaded by Sniktch's spinning disk as it ricochets around and thunks into the wall.*

*He looks around the melee with his little boot knife in his hand and looks a little overwhelmed. Somewhat confused he hurls it at Horacio's backpack, attempting to tear it and release whatever other food stuffs he's got in it.*

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
Dr Midnight said:
Lela, being really cool already for looking like Buffy, makes a reference to Ken from Street Fighter and just becomes so awesome that she's totally, like, wicked awesome.

(rolls 15)

She rolls crappily though, getting 1 on both her positive dice. She manages to do the cool Ken move, but Tsunami flips to the aisle, not all THAT hurt... his soft parts are somewhat more rigid than one might guess. We are talking about his abs, right? Well, he works out. Otherwise, use your imagination.

. . .

"I think I've found a way up, sweetie! Are you ready?"

He runs to the wall and quickly jumps up and off of the large cut-out images of movie characters like Wong Fei Hung and Jack Burton, then the letters of the huge "Welcome to the HK Action Theater! Please do not fight during movie."

(rolls 22)

If Tsunami reminded you of goofy falling Chan, the usher reminds you of Chan climbing something quickly... finding the exact right combinations of handholds to make it up. He jumps off onto the iron catwalk over the theater, facing off with Conaill.

"Where were we?" he smiles.

Doc, you missed Sven's.

Last edited:

Darklone

The lean German in the back leans over to his companion while he refills their beer glasses from a small barrel they sneaked into the theatre as fake belly ...

"Do you think we have enough ammunition for this evening?"

Dougal DeKree

First Post
Ammo...

"Enough?!" asks the stout one. "Arrr, Matey, you know therre can neverr be enough Beerr...we are Gerrmans!"

This makes clear, he definitely has an affection for rolling r's.

"And pass me anotherr one of those Prrezels, will ya?!"

Last edited:

Darklone

The lean one sighs and adds: "You can't complain about not enough beer, I can only carry one beer barrel as belly... We can't put one under YOUR coat!"

A bunch of brezels is pulled from another one of the bottomless pouches on the coat, followed by a kingsize pack M&Ms.

Dougal DeKree

First Post
"Always making fun of my belly, rright? Well, it cost me a lot and i will see to keeping it that nice a beerr-belly! Hopefully Doc will sometime make that movie going on orr we rreally rrun out of beerr! Anyways...cheerrs! and..."

"Oins, Zwoi, Gsuffa!"

The duo again bang their Mugs filled with cold german beer...

KidCthulhu

First Post
Grandmother looks up from her seat, and sees all the theatre edibles dropped in the haste to start a melee. She also sees the Chronosome, standing in the door with the look of a man who just walked in to "Kangaroo Jack" when he bought a ticket for "Two Towers".

"You nice boy. You come keep Grandma safe. We eat popcorn until movie starts." She scoops up two fallen bags of popcorn and a bag of twizzlers with only a little dirt on them, and pats the seat next to her.

Conaill

First Post
So, did Conaill BUMP into the usher yet, on his makeshift helicopter?

Edit: Heh, mispelled "makeshift"... good one!

Last edited:

Remove ads