[ENboards Boston Feng Shui Game] Six in the Chamber II: HONG KONG BLOODBATH -UPDATED!

rbingham2000

Explorer
*has a big ol' grin on his face*

I love action flicks -- kung fu movies and gun flicks both -- and I have the Feng Shui game among quite a collection of games I've amassed over two years.

That said, I loved the original Six in the Chamber story hour, with its wild fighting sequences (especially the museum fight) and the hilarious quotes from Chai Tong and Cuddly Jack, among others.

This story hour, however, is even funnier than the first, with a literally explosive fight in Chef Tso's restaurant (including such gems as Grandma Ling's "Tong Twist" -- ouch!), and now the amusement park battle, where we get a very wild kung fu duel between Chai Tong and Wang Sing-Yi, as well as some outright silly action between Chef Tso, Grandma Ling, Positive Lam and a whole horde of mooks -- along with the requisite insane quotage.

Only problem with this particular update is that we have a bit of a name mixup:

Originally posted by Dr Midnight
Meanwhile, CUDDLY JACK isn’t really gaining on the fleeing kidnappers, and LING LING and CHAI TONG are neatly dispatching the mooks.

If I'm not mistaken, that should be Ling Ling and Chen Yau, as Chai Tong is busy fighting Wang Sing-Yi. That one had me scratching my head a bit, as I was thinking "Where the hell is Chen Yau in the second half of the fight?"

And I've just gotta feel sorry for poor Bazooka -- kicked out of the fan club by his childhood idol. That's harsh.

Keep 'em coming, Doc!

Tortoise

First Post
Um, any news on when the film will get spliced and we can see the rest of it?

(sound of crickets) Looks around seeing 8 month old trash littering the theater.

Remove ads