• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Kishwa Dogteeth

First Post
Bront said:
Fang and Oirhandir make their way to the temple. Inside, Hellen is hard at work, preping things towards the back. "Come in, come in" she calls to you both. She looks over Fang "Mmm, mmm. Aren't you a hunk of man there. Yup, got us a good one this year." She says as she circles Fang.

Fang takes a moment to glance over the woman. 'Nice child bearing hips' Fang thinks. 'An a little extra meat to keep me warm on those cold winter nights... mmmm mmmm... WHAT A WOMAN!"

"Tis a pleasure to meets so lovely a lady" Fang voices as smoothly as he can. But then he made the mistake of using an orcish pick-up line, which just didn't sound right in common. "Me mouth waters jus' lookin at yue."

Bront said:
"Now, it's normal for you to help make something with the last stalk of wheat. Normaly, we bake a good ole loaf of bread, but you don't seem like the baking type hon. What do ya know 'bout brewing hon?"
Bront said:
As she's circling Fang, she's slowly moved closer, to where she's almost on top of him, to finaly drape her hands over him and look him in the eyes. Amazingly, she's built big and bulky. Nearly the size of a good orcish woman.

"Never brewed deh ale in me life" Fang answered. "But I've drank me fair share'o it. Mayhaps wit a wee bit'o help, pretty lady an Fang can cook up sometin good, yes?"

Fang smiled at the lady, suddenly not feeling so nervous about being the MC.

El Jefe

First Post
Kishwa Dogteeth said:
Fang smiled at the lady, suddenly not feeling so nervous about being the MC.
OOC: I can't resist a good line:

"I see my work here is through."

Seriously, Oirhandir will stick around...this is getting good.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Awe, you're sweet hon" Hellen says to Fang with a sweet smile.

She moves around the kitchen, swiveling her ample hips as she goes around. "Let's see, need to grind up the stalk, here hon grind this." She places the stalk in a morter and hands it and the pestil to Fang. "Let's see here, we need yeast, the older and more alive the better, and water, and..." she trails off as she gathers some ingrediants, constantly bending over to look under cabinets and leaning over counters and tables looking for things. Is it your imagination or is her ample cleavage becoming more noticable as she shifts around the room? As she bustles around the room looking for things, she occasionaly shoos Fang out of the way, perhap grabing him a bit liberaly when she does. No matter, eventualy she gathers everything in a barrel, dumps the now ground stalk into it, along with some other wheat. "Care to seal it hon?" She asks Fang, pointing to the hammer and lid over on the table. "Once it's done, I'll see about enchanting this barrel to brew faster, so we have some in time for the first feast tonight."

If Oirhandir was a bit curious about Orcish beer before, he certaintly knows quite a bit more about it now. It's truely amazing that people don't get sick and die drinking it.

OOC: And thus continues Adventurers Gone Wild:The Festival of Halina ;)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
GnomeWorks said:
Troi looks to Sunny. "I'll be right back..." He heads towards the town, looking for Daphnie.
You spot Daphnie heading towards one of the larger houses in town, clearly upset with herself. She walks, fairly oblivious to anyone else around her. You can catch her before she reaches the house if you try.

Rystil Arden

First Post
OOC: And thus continues Adventurers Gone Wild:The Festival of Halina
(OOC, but actually sort of IC as if Lasair knew about all this: And these people look askance at me for my aloe massages. Hmmph, what a hypocritical culture, to repress their feelings so and then try to force their strange views on others :p Hey Elise, want an aloe massage while we're alone at the caravan?)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
You can catch her before she reaches the house if you try.

Troi does so. He quickly intercepts her before she reaches the house, and smiles gently, hoping to appear friendly.

"Hey there, couldn't help but notice ya kinda wandered off after th' ceremony thing back there, so I was wonderin' if there was somethin' botherin' ya an' if ya wanted ta talk 'bout it." He pauses. "Oh, I guess ya kinda need my name... I'm Troi Delmontes, an adventurer a sorts. So, what's on yer mind?"

El Jefe

First Post
OOC:[sblock]Ok, that makes it official. Oirhandir is the only PC in this adventure who has no immediate prospects of getting busy with someone.

Gonna have to do something about that.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
El Jefe said:
OOC:[sblock]Ok, that makes it official. Oirhandir is the only PC in this adventure who has no immediate prospects of getting busy with someone.

Gonna have to do something about that.[/sblock]
(OOC: Nah, I would hardly say an aloe massage counts, and Lasair didn't really offer one ;))

Bront

The man with the probe
Troi

"Oh, uh, Hi there Troi." She smiles warmly. "I was hoping the stalk would have hit someone else, but my aim was a bit off." She sighs. "Oh well, that's the way the stalk falls as they say."

She warms up a little bit "And adventurer you say? Why don't ya wait here while I change, I'd love to hear about all your adventures." Giggling excitedly, and not waiting for an answer, she flies up the front porch and into the house.

About fifteen minutes later, she comes back out in a very low cut sun dress cut so her legs sneak out the side slits as she walks. An amber heart on a silver chain dangles in her clevage. Quickly, she's on your arm, smiling brightly, and says "Why don't you show me around a bit and tell me about your adventures. It's usually pretty dull around here, must be exciting to be on the road all the time."

Remove ads