• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
Kishwa Dogteeth said:
"Tanks fer yer 'elp" Fang offers Oirhandir as he shoos his out the door. "Fang take it from 'ere."

After Oirhandir leaves Fang begins to blush slightly. "Sure wanna look good fer yue tonight" Fang admited. "An I'm tinkin a fair lady like yerself knowin 'ow to dress up'a man."

OOC- I vote 4. I'm a mover and a shaker :cool:
Hellen smiles at Fang. "Good, I had a few things made for you by our tailor that should fit you quite nicely. I had just drawn up a bath, looks like you need one too hon. Why don't you come on with and I'll wash ya up real good."

Assuming Fang doesn't protest too much, Hellen leads Fang to a large tub filled with warm water. Fang and Hellen procede to ... well... wash each other ;). Over an hour later, they emerge, quite happy, and thoughly... um... clean ;).

Hellen has some nice things layed out over your now clean and polished chain shirt. Other than a nice sash and a few frills, it looks mostly like a new and clean version of what Fang would have otherwise worn, and definately makes him look quite nice... for Fang. Hellen helps him get dressed, gives him a quick kiss, and then dresses herself in nice beige dress, with gold earings and the teardrop neclace hanging quite nicely in her ample cleavage. He has a broach that has her goddess's symbol over her left bossum, and her hair is loose and flows down to her shoulders.

"Ok, Hon, once everyone gathers for the feast, we'll quiet everyone down, and offer up a toast. 'With this drink of the last grain, I take in the bountiful harvest Halina has provided for us', and then chug the mug. After that, you're all clear to enjoy the festival till the last feast. I'll get you ready for that early as well hon." She gives Fang a quick kiss, "You'll do great."

"Oh, and don't be afraid to flaunt that you're the Master of Cerimonies. Most of the merchants tend to give the master a bit of a discount."

OOC: Great, thanks for the input everyone. The Feast should begin soon, I just need to prep a bit for it, so probably late tonight or tomorow :)

Bront

The man with the probe
two said:
*Sunny P will be outta commish until Monday morning -- more horrible summer trips...*
OOC: With him and Logics Fate out, I'm going to sort of pause this once we're ready to get to the feast itself (Fang, you're still a go for a bit with Hellen, and if you guys want to talk about the fest so far till the feast, go nuts).

I will pick up at the feast on monday, and if you want to do anything else between now and then, let me know. Otherwise, the feast on monday, followed by hopefully a bit faster moving festival with interesting things happening. :)

Kishwa Dogteeth

First Post
Bront said:
Hellen smiles at Fang. "Good, I had a few things made for you by our tailor that should fit you quite nicely. I had just drawn up a bath, looks like you need one too hon. Why don't you come on with and I'll wash ya up real good."

:D "Yes. Yes. Wash Yes" Fang agreeds wholeheatedly.

Bront said:
Assuming Fang doesn't protest too much, Hellen leads Fang to a large tub filled with warm water. Fang and Hellen procede to ... well... wash each other ;). Over an hour later, they emerge, quite happy, and thoughly... um... clean ;).

"Nice pooper" Fang thinks to himself as he watched Helen exit the room. To Fang having a "nice pooper" was indeed a compliment, but thankfully he kept the "compliment" to himself.

Bront said:
"Ok, Hon, once everyone gathers for the feast, we'll quiet everyone down, and offer up a toast. 'With this drink of the last grain, I take in the bountiful harvest Halina has provided for us', and then chug the mug. After that, you're all clear to enjoy the festival till the last feast. I'll get you ready for that early as well hon." She gives Fang a quick kiss, "You'll do great."

"Fang make toast, den drink mug" Fang reviewed. "Easy enof."

"Wit dis, drink of deh firs grain... no dats not it" Fang practiced.

"Wit dis drink of deh las grain, Fang take in deh... uhh... BOU...BOU... Was dat word again?" Fang asked.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kishwa Dogteeth said:
"Nice pooper" Fang thinks to himself as he watched Helen exit the room. To Fang having a "nice pooper" was indeed a compliment, but thankfully he kept the "compliment" to himself.
OOC: Thank Halina for small favors ;)

Kishwa Dogteeth said:
"Fang make toast, den drink mug" Fang reviewed. "Easy enof."

"Wit dis, drink of deh firs grain... no dats not it" Fang practiced.

"Wit dis drink of deh las grain, Fang take in deh... uhh... BOU...BOU... Was dat word again?" Fang asked.

"'With this drink of the last grain, I take in the bountiful harvest Halina has provided for us" Hellen says, slowly so Fang can follow. "Comeone hun, I know you can do it."

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Woooooooooooooooahhh!!! Fang, you found the goddess Halina! Ask the avatar for a Torc of Power Preservation! Pretty please? Lasair will be your friend forever!)
OOC: I don't know what you're talking about. *Whistles inocently*

Kishwa Dogteeth

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Thank Halina for small favors ;)

"'With this drink of the last grain, I take in the bountiful harvest Halina has provided for us" Hellen says, slowly so Fang can follow. "Comeone hun, I know you can do it."

Fang repeated- "With dis drink of deh las' grain, I took... ahhh... take in deh bountiful 'arvest 'alina provided for us." Finished, Fang turned and smiled to his lady. "'ow's dat?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Kishwa Dogteeth said:
Fang repeated- "With dis drink of deh las' grain, I took... ahhh... take in deh bountiful 'arvest 'alina provided for us." Finished, Fang turned and smiled to his lady. "'ow's dat?"
"That's great." Hellen gives Fang a big kiss. "You'll do just fine hun."

Remove ads