• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GP] A Game of Politics (closed)

Timothy

First Post
I just wanted to post this warning:

As I said, this game will mostly run on your guys initiative. Do not count on me to keep the game moving.

I've seen in many other games that the players stop playing if the DM doesn't give them something to go on. In this game it should be vice versa. It is your goal to further your won status in your house, and to further the status on your house as a whole. This can be done through scheming evilly (house Serpens) building massive trading empires (Vela & Serpens) Spreading you're believes to the common people (Lyra & Corona Austrina) Gaining support by unting your people against a common enemy (much like bush is doing now, all houses, Taurus and LEO the best) or Impress the masses (Ara and Monoceros)

Bob Aberton of house Corona Austrina could go for implementing democracy. All that needs to be done is convince the council of houses (something I'm working on) and the ruling house's high-ups.

If you want to do something where you have to interact with somebody/something I have not yet defined, just post that, or e-mail it to me. I'll make it up as we go.

This is what I can do if we begin now, it will let you have more freedom, but you'll have to do something more for it.

If you want to wait, it's going to be a long while, because I'd have to cover a lot of different aspects.
This post is not ment to be unfriendly, or scare you off.

Timothy

First Post
about the races, there aren't a lot of elves and dwarves in the kingdom, and half-orcs ar mistrusted, halflings and gnome are hardly taken serious, so I would like you all to play human.

Rino

First Post
possible spelllist for the class, if u have some comments on this feel free to share them with us.
there are arcane spells, in the table from the palladin

LVL1:
change self
color spray
vent....
erase
LVL2:
fog cloud
glitterdust
detect thoughts
invis
mirror image
cat's grace
endurance
wis pump (dont know the exact name yet, i have to look it up)
int pump (dito)
cha pump (dito)
minor image

LVL3:
displacement
major image
gaseous form
Blink
secret page

LVL4:
solid fog
emotion
illusory wall
polymorph self
dimension door
LVL1

ErichDragon

First Post
Off the top of my head, how about Charm Person and Mount? Both would be useful for an aristocrat.

2nd level: Arcane Lock, Alter Self, Whispering Wind?

3rd Level: Definitely Nondetection, for those midnight rendezvous with another man's wife (or woman's husband - as the case may be).

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
Well, I'd be for starting as soon as possible. BUT I think it's going to be kind of difficult to strategize and whatnot without more setting. It's just a little hard for me to picture what my character will be planning without a grasp of what's around him. I know that you said things will be getting filled in as we go along, but if there's anything more you could get up on the world I'd like to see it.

Remove ads