Leif's AD&D 1E Game [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
I wasn't necessarily saying that it was wrong and needed to go, I was just asking for a little bit of back-story to justify it. No apology necessary.

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Helfdan]
Your character sheet appears to have an error in Girion's AC. Chainmail+shield+1 point of Dexterity adjustment should give an AC of 3, not 2. And AC 4 when he is without his shield or when he is denied his Dex adjustment. AC 5 when he is without both shield and dex.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Helfdan]Not really, but I'll take your word for it. Ok whew, good. But, now I wonder why your sheet doesn't say that the armor is +1? That would have tipped me right off.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Deuce, we await Helfdan's return to posting. I suspect that the season and his demanding medical profession have combined to make him unavailable at present. At this time, you two are the only PCs in the game. I posted a recruiting notice recently, but it garnered no interest. The 1E players here seem to keep to themselves in a dark corner of ENWorld, and I have only sometimes been able to cajole them into The Light. I am perfectly happy to continue with just the two PCs if you and he are.

Leif

Adventurer
Well, Deuce, [MENTION=11732]Helfdan[/MENTION] is the other half of the (almost-currently-posting] adventuring party for this game, and he hasn't put in an appearance on ENWorld that I've seen in about two months. That's just not like him. Do you want to run both characters for awhile and see if we can get something happening? I trust that he will be back or at least be in touch as soon as he is able.

Remove ads