Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Kerlan remembers the reason why the group is even in the Underdark is to find the Vault of the ancient wizard Larin Karr. He also remembers that a wizard is never more dangerous than when he is supposedly dead.

OOC: Honestly, that's all the info I would have been likely to give out for free no matter what your rolls were. If you want more then I suggest you poke around (very carefully) and find out.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Simeon doesn't know what to think of the strange feeling his is getting or where it is coming from. He grips his scimitar tighter and tucks his shield up under his chin just in case.

OOC: Just my "I am here." post.

Leif

Adventurer
In the Underdark -- Kerlan's Detection

Kerlan casts Detect Magic and scans the area around them to see if there is anything unusual.
No unusual readings, unless you count that residue from the phantom ethereal ship that cruised by. Oh, and now that you're looking for it, there is a bit of a "shadow" of the same kind of demi-dweomer off behind the party a ways. As Kerlan tries to focus on it more, it recedes and fades out of the spell's range.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
No unusual readings, unless you count that residue from the phantom ethereal ship that cruised by. Oh, and now that you're looking for it, there is a bit of a "shadow" of the same kind of demi-dweomer off behind the party a ways. As Kerlan tries to focus on it more, it recedes and fades out of the spell's range.
Kerlan continues on down the path, keeping his spell active and every once in a while using it to look behind the party to see if the "shadow" returns.

Remove ads