• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizzio hears Simion and gets a thinking look in his eyes. He then says,"You are right, and maybe we need a side passage to get to him."

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Continued

The side passage is narrow and cramped with only a five foot ceiling, so the human wizards (and Simeon) are immediately less than happy about this turn of events. Tylara and Manny are inordinately pleased, however, and begin whistling softly. The passage is partially blocked by a large fallen stone, which means that the wizards will have to squeeze by it to get to a point where the passageway widens again.

OOC: Need marching squeezing order!

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan wanders down the side passage contemplating the magical auras he had just encountered. Suddenly realizing he not with the others, he returns to the group. "Sorry. Lost in thought. So this is the right way?" Kerlan points to the West. "I think the direct route would be the best. We don't want to get lost. And I'm sure he knows the area much better than we do anyway." Kerlan then waits for the others to go West.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Make up your flippin MIND Kerlan, sheesh! :p

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I'm not so sure we should go the way I know, Kerlan." Simeon says oddly. "This wizard is exspecting us. I say we try and find a back door if we can or at least postpone are arrival enough to throw off whatever plans this dead/not dead bas#$% has for us."

Looking through the narrow opening as far as he can (120') he says to the others. "I'll go first." before squeezing through the narrow tunnel.

OCC: Sorry DM got to do what the character would do and he is rather wise.

Leif

Adventurer

Looking through the narrow opening as far as he can (120') he says to the others, "I'll go first," before squeezing through the narrow tunnel.
Looking through this narrow gap, Simeon can only see as far as the back wall some 35 feet away. He sees nothing of note besides the wall of the cave.
OCC: Sorry DM got to do what the character would do and he is rather wise.
OOC: No apology is necessary, why did you think it was? I want my players to play their characters wisely. ;)

cappy goes after the half orc to make sure there are no traps over there.
OOC: Effective! Cappy lets Simeon spring the traps first, eh? :D

Last edited:

Remove ads